Nintendo USB WiFi Adaptor VS Router

jasontflaco

WiiChat Member
Nov 6, 2006
which one should i get guys, and why

someone give me some pros and cons before i make a purchase plz

Nintendo USB WiFi Adaptor Worked once for me and router Has not so there you go for my opinion so far hehe

Plugging in a wire is ALWAYS faster than wireless.... you'll appreciate it more once the online gaming starts...

Where can I get this fabled "USB Connector"? I've heard rumors of tis thing, but you never can be too sure...

I find a router easier if you have multiple computers, as well as high speed internet..

BTW CONNECT TO YOUR NEIGHBORS ROUTER CONNECTION! If they have one of course that isn't locked :devil:

Dam, I got 4 different routers I can connect to right off the bat, with good connection too

If you can't, or dont have any of the above, yes get a wi-fi!

IMO (currently):

Pros: Gets you connected to the net to download games and updates.

Cons: Don't really need it right now.

Done. :D I just think the Wii isn't much better atm with the internet access, until the updates offer something worthwhile of course... and the fact that all the online features work. Until then... not a necessary feature.

Can I plug the wifi adapter into the Wii instead of my computer ? Because the usb drive in my computer is messed up.

I think the Wifi adapter goes into the computer, along with the included software and the Wii already has an included wireless enabled receiver.

Back