nintendo uses 40 million $ in ads

Jeez, that sounds like a lot, and i don't even think their commercials are all that great >_>

Other companies have done more.
$40 million is no big stretch really.

I also enjoy the commercials from time to time.

Wow their comercials make me wanna puke. Nintendo has lost their intensity. They used to be intense(SM64, OoT, MM, etc.). They still have their legendary worth-playing franchises. Sadly their focus has shifted. It is now taking over the world with video games instead of pleasing the fan, the consumer. Their comercials make that blatantly obvious to me. Sadly I still need my Mario fix.

they spend all that money to have japs come to american houses to teach them how to play a stick. wtf...nintendo, make a mic already and some better online games.

sony is also wasting sooo much more money in advertising, since everyone can see a "playstation" logo in every champion league or any other worldwide football much... :p

by the way, here (Greece) there is no wii advertising by nintendo, but sooo much wii advertising by shops in radio, newspapers and magazines!!

also a wii tennis championship in a few days with a wii and a ps3 as a prize!!

Just to put this in perspective, Capcom spent $30 million just on advertising Lost Planet. $40 million in half a year is a drop in the ocean.

advertising doesn't just mean TV ads guys...

They have put on a ton of promotional events and other stuff than just tv ads.

They spend 40 Million to make some stupid ad with to chinese guys and a briefcase while they can't make a plastic headset probley valued around 30 to 40 dollars. Thats sad

Back