Nintendo wants GTA on the Wii

Samus101 said:
I really hope they don't ruin the Wii's reputation by adding a lousy game like that. :mad2:

Not to make this an Argument but you sir are stupid...

GTA is the best series of gun/voilence EVER
Period. [Sorry to use an american term, Im English]

That would be live!!
BUT i bet u its gona be a re-release of gta 3 or san andreas or the other one.
Game developers are getting lasy

Samus101 said:
You're the stupid one for buying such a sick and twisted game. :nono:

Oh please get a f*cking life. The game is great. The series is great. Most people love the gameplay and by the time it comes out for the Wii the graphics will be awesome. So if you don't like thats TOO BAD. Step aside.

Samus101 said:
I really hope they don't ruin the Wii's reputation by adding a lousy game like that. :mad2:

Yeh, GTA is ****, Nintendo dont need it one bit.

they could at least bring GTA2 to the VC ^^ that would be awesome! with online play!

lousy game? it rakes in millions in sales...and it brings alot of customers to the console. id love it on the wii!

The fact is Nintendo needs not only major support from 3rd party developers, but also major 3rd party franchises. GTA was one of the biggest franchises of last gen. GTA IV is one of the most anticipated games of the year. You'd have to be crazy to not want the series on your system.

We all love the major Nintendo franchises, but by themselves they aren't enough to support a system, as the GC proved. You see what support from developers like EA is starting to mean to the Wii. In only a couple days of being out on the market the Godfather: Blackhand Edition is getting rave reviews. People are loving the controls. Imagine taking the game series that paved the way for that game (GTA) and sticking it on the Wii. That would be awesome.

I own GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas. I love all 3. They are a load of fun to play. But, whether you like them or not, you have to admit that they draw a large audience. If the Wii is going to compete long term with the other systems it is going to need some major 3rd party franchises like GTA to draw more of the non-nintendo fans in. The PS3's game drought isn't going to last forever.

Back