Nintendo Warehouse Arson!!*PICS*Brawl Delayed til May 18th!!

Hmmmmmmmmm
1204564144396afn6.gif

Nice job putin names onit

Darkprinny said:
Nice job putin names onit
thank you, prinny! :)

i cropped it, and moved frames, added names.
all with gimp!

i love gimp! :yesnod:

idjut said:
thank you, prinny! :)

i cropped it, and moved frames, added names.
all with gimp!

i love gimp! :yesnod:

But not prinny styled sarcasm?

Hehe, nice to see some higher power destruction...Then comes Cappin' Sexy legs to save the day.

kiraownsurmom said:
What a waste of a thread
orlyattba3.gif

I could do it all but I cant be arsed (other things to make)

I have to admit, I got worried when I saw the thread title too. Don't do that again.

I must be the only one that isnt all that arsed about getin brawl
Job first
Games later
Darkprinny said:
orlyattba3.gif

I could do it all but I cant be arsed (other things to make)

Well I'm not as bothered as some people, I just wouldn't want it to be moved back over two months.

when i saw the title i died alittle inside, because i go on vacation 1 day after brawl release, and if it got delayed even a couple of days, i would have to wait a whole month to get it

idjut, you clever dog you

I kinda clicked on it without reading the title and I'm glad I did because if I read it first, I probably would've pissed my pants.

iOwnage said:
I kinda clicked on it without reading the title and I'm glad I did because if I read it first, I probably would've pissed my pants.
well now... you wouldn't have told us if you did.. :lol:

...or would you? :scared:

kiraownsurmom said:
Are you serious all of you are getting upset about a video games release date? Its already been put back what 2-3 times?

I think the reason people got panicky or nervous now is because it's very close to the release date, and people have already got plans of what they want to do when the game is released, there is a whole thread about that by the way. So if it got moved back now, then people would panic about it, so the title clearly worried some members.

Back