Nintendo Wet Dream....

That is for all the english licensed games that there is... 670 ish..

i was referring to every NES game made total... not whats posted there

there are a few hundred Japaneese only games that never made it to the states aswell... different setup alltogether than the US/european version,wider shorter... although they do share most the same games just interpreted of course...
famicom_nes_games.jpg

if you wanted to consider these completely seperate from US/european titles then they have well over 1000 games in the NES library...

and there are "hacked games" these are the famous bible titles for the most part that bypassed the nintendo security feature and a few others about 50 really bad illegal copies
"i actually have a few of these thanks to my uber christian parents"... very rare,very expensive "they paid upwards of 40 bucks per game in the NES days" and best of all very cheesy...lol
150px-Bible_adventures.jpg

learn a little about it...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_Entertainment_System

Don't quiz me on nintendo history ill pwn you so fast..lol

Last edited:
even if it was just "english titles" very few people have Every game made... you might have a bunch of doubles and stuff but to have every single game and accessory released in your country... thats just nuts...

wezeles said:
even if it was just "english titles" very few people have Every game made... you might have a bunch of doubles and stuff but to have every single game and accessory released in your country... thats just nuts...
i didnt say that i have every game.....i posted that if i have doubles....i usually sell them...i mostly get my games at swap meets or flea markets...where i usually buy them around 50¢ or $1

Shame Waluigi didn't exist on the NES. That's why I don't play mine that much :lol:

supanova said:
D'oh.

Anyone know how much they went for? I'd be curious to know.

Personally, I wouldn't bother which such a huge collection, as 70% of those games would be rubbish, it would be hard to let go of that.

its the same way as any "complete collection"... base ball cards, stamps, anything... there are individual items worth more than others,but to have the complete list of items just makes it worth crazy money... sure most of it isnt worth much but when the item ended at $20,250

Even at say an average of 20 dollars a Game this guy made more than "original" cost for this stuff let alone how cheep he probably snatched it up for..lol

he acctually had to go and delete alot of bids because he knew they wernt serious...

and it was missing a few main titles.. nintendo list 671 "offical licensed titles" but with the other companies like Tengen "the black cases" and remakes of more than one game.... punch out- mr.dream and mike tyson... the total number of Leagal US Released Games is 722... still if i wanted the whole collection id rather have a hudge head start..

my atari 2600 game collection was close to complete, i forget what i was missing but it was only a few games and they weren't even overly hard to come by ones, just didn't get around to getting them at the time. then i went to college and my mom sold most of it at a yard sale, now i have like a shoe box or 2 full, same thing with all my records. I had about 5,000 records, she sold all of them except 2. The price she asked was 10 for a dollar, or 60 for $5. If i ever seriously wanted to kill someone it was the day i found out about that god foresaken yardsale...:sad: :frown2: :mad2: :cryin:

wezeles said:
and it was missing a few main titles.. nintendo list 671 "offical licensed titles" but with the other companies like Tengen "the black cases" and remakes of more than one game.... punch out- mr.dream and mike tyson... the total number of Leagal US Released Games is 722... still if i wanted the whole collection id rather have a hudge head start..
Living proof that there is literally a Nintendo history major out there.

Wow...just Wow.

That is an awesome collection. I would give...my sister for it!

ya but no one in there right mind would sell it for 1000... the rob the robot with both games is 500 bucks alone among collectors... thats one perif and 2 games....

its no longer a cheep thing to collect...
there are more rare games now 25 or 50 cents for any title is a steal even Mario/Duck hunt,because alot got thrown away over the years.....

and they will soon be like atari and be worth much more than the original cost... right now most games range from 5-35 dollars each among collectors if its in good shape and a semi rare title...

in that collection alone i could make 1,500 with about 15 select rare games... why would i give you the other 655 for free? lol

Back