Nintendo whips out censor hammer in Metroid Prime Trilogy over D word

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Nintendo's gone and censored the D word in Metroid Prime 3 Trilogy. That's right, the D word. This was found in the first heavy dialogue voice overs for the Wii version, making people wonder why the sudden sensitivity against it. Dayum.

If you listen closely, you'll hear Admiral Dane in the new version saying, "No! They're targeting the planetary-defense system." In the original, "Damn" can be heard loud and proud in the place of "No."

heres the link http://wii.qj.net/Nintendo-whips-out-censor-hammer-in-Metroid-Prime-Trilogy-over-D-word/pg/49/aid/134220

I don't think this is a big deal. Doesn't change how good the game is or the gameplay at all.

Me neither, I don't think it's a big deal at all, doesn't change anything. Damn for "No" Woopie doo. the metroid prime series is great either way.

What's the game rated? Damn is on just about every damn TV station you watch, I just don't see the point....but whatever, its not gonna make or break a game.

Well its not that big of a deal...that one instance of censorship isn't going to make or brake this game at all.

Back