nintendo wifi problems?

lloyd_yayo

Nintendo 4life
Oct 16, 2006
ohio
Wii Online Code
7527 1826 6337 6464
today ive had 8 failed connections, 1 trade ended and 5 frozen battles, and i imagine its cuz its primetime saturday. the only thing i can think it the wifi serevers at nintendo are being over used and cant handle the traffic. am i the only one having these strings of problems?

The only problems I've encountered have been due to my own router (and me being too far from it, mostly). I've had quite a few successful trades and nothing has happened by the way of disconnections as long as I've stayed within my router's range.

lloyd_yayo said:
today ive had 8 failed connections, 1 trade ended and 5 frozen battles, and i imagine its cuz its primetime saturday. the only thing i can think it the wifi serevers at nintendo are being over used and cant handle the traffic. am i the only one having these strings of problems?
yea some of that has happend to me

that happened to me once in Tetris DS. I had 3 bars of connection btw. I had like a 7400 rating and it dropped to like 6800 from 10 disconnections in a row against low rating players. That was horrible.

oooohh that sucks. hey add me in tetris, ill do the same to you, i love tetris
tetris ds- 439-527-157-481

Hey, if any of you guys have Metroid Prime hunters wanna play? Looking for 4 players.

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
i wonder if your wi-fi is just messed up today

i got full bars, play same room i do every other day....its starting to be annoying though.

not worth all that, i know its not a hardware issue any way cuz today i got the same results using nintendos usb wifi connector. and like i said, i hardly had this problem during the week.

Back