Nintendo Wifi USB Adapter - Please Help

Mikeyness

Must.Find.Wii
Jan 2, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Hey all,

I have a broadband modem and my computer is about ten metres away from it, and it's connected via a Wireless USB Adapter (Netgear). Since I don't have a router, I was thinking about getting the Nintendo USB Adapter, but I'm not sure how it works or if there are any flaws.

* My Modem is ten metres away from my computer.

* The connection is ussualy Good/Low, but still fast.

* My Wii is one metre away from my computer.

If I plug in the USB Adapter into my computer, will it go online? =/

Thanks,

Mikey =D

I have this usb connector. My wii is down a level and about 20 feet away and it works great. Sometimes I have to redownload VC games but not sure if thats the connections fault or what. Worth it in my opinion.

Mikeyness said:
Hey all,

I have a broadband modem and my computer is about ten metres away from it, and it's connected via a Wireless USB Adapter (Netgear). Since I don't have a router, I was thinking about getting the Nintendo USB Adapter, but I'm not sure how it works or if there are any flaws.

* My Modem is ten metres away from my computer.

* The connection is ussualy Good/Low, but still fast.

* My Wii is one metre away from my computer.

If I plug in the USB Adapter into my computer, will it go online? =/

Thanks,

Mikey =D

Can you convert "ten metres" so a normal unit of measurement such as meter or feet. Thanks.

csiguy4u said:
Can you convert "ten metres" so a normal unit of measurement such as meter or feet. Thanks.

Metres is a normal unit of measurement.

USA is one of 3 countries that doesnt use the metric system, along with Liberia and Myanmar.

also i see that the guy asked for meters instead of metres.

i think in this case its just the american spelling.....why they changed it i do not know

Back