nintendo wifi usb connector on vista

j4nj1m3n3z

WiiChat Member
Jun 13, 2007
Darien, IL
Wii Online Code
4312-2246-2235-8124
apparently the usb connector is not compatible with vista. any ideas on how to make it compatible or should i just go and get a wireless router. and is it possible to hook up the cable modem to a wireless router then to a vonage voip adapter?

I've heard that some people have got it to work by installing it in XP compatibility mode, but I can't confirm anything. It would probably just be best to just get a router. And as long as you just put the ethernet cable into it then the VOIP thing should work with the router.

ya ive found like tutorials and stuff to get to work with the xp compatibility, but I always get an error. and so the cable modem>wireless router>voip adapter?

j4nj1m3n3z said:
apparently the usb connector is not compatible with vista. any ideas on how to make it compatible or should i just go and get a wireless router. and is it possible to hook up the cable modem to a wireless router then to a vonage voip adapter?
Lol, I got a USB Connector, and I was using it on my dads computer. But, now I got a new computer, and I have Windows Vista... It sucks.. Lol :(

they said when vista first came out that it didn't work... but i would think that after a few months Nintendo would have thougt of a fix....

Back