nintendo wifi usb help

luke697

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2006
when i plug it in the morings the green light goes on likes it should.but iwhen i try to connect to the inter net i get eroor codes.i downloaded th cd softwar and the wii is excepted to conecct!:mad2: and the wii is only about 18ft away.ugh i dont get it.plus yes the comp i turned on when i use it.

do you have a firewall installed on ur pc (if so what)

yes i do.but i cant turn it off cause im not a admin.plus my mom side is pass word protected =(

I have the same problem. The issue is really the fact that Nintendo's Wifi adapter is horribly unreliable. After I get a connection, it's fine, but when my wii is 3 feet away, I should NOT have trouble with it. There are no other wireless devices installed in my area, aside from the wiimote itself.

Luckily I didn't buy that disgrace of a product, as a friend of mine already had one. I'll be buying the USB Lan Adapater that DATEL that has already released. Not going to wait on nintendo's "we'll get around to it" attitude.

well im not having trouble with my usb connector, i even play in my living room, which is about 25 ft away. and i guess i do have an advatage due to the fact that i have my own computer in my room. but what i hate about these usb things is that i have to keep my damn computer on

Back