Nintendo Wii 2007 Lineup

BIG MONEY

WiiChat Member
Sep 19, 2006
Indianapolis, Indiana
Wii Online Code
8463-4087-6135-8251
Nintendo has announced their 2007 lineup here it is:
April 30, 2007 - Last week, Nintendo president Satoru Iwata held a conference to talk about company financials and to outline its plan for the year. At the Japan-hosted event, Iwata noted that the Big N had 45 Wii games and another 79 DS titles in development. Now, through officially released financial documents, we've gained a much deeper understanding of which titles players can look forward to this year - both in Japan and in America.

Nintendo officially states that the following games will be coming out for Wii in Japan in 2007:

Donkey Kong Taru Jet Race (DK Jet or DK Bongo Blast, US) - June 28, 2007
Wii Health Pack -- 2007
Disaster: Day of Crisis - 2007
Mario Party 8 - 2007
Project H.A.M.M.E.R. - 2007
Wii Music - 2007
Super Mario Galaxy - 2007
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 2007
Battalion Wars II - 2007
Forever Blue - 2007
Mario Strikers Charged - 2007
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - 2007
Mario and Sonic at the Olympics - 2007

For the rest of the acticle here's the SOURCE

HINT HINT: It said to be realeased IN JAPAN.

Now that won't mean that USA or Euorpe (and other countrys) won't get them this year. USA will most likely get them first (except Mario Strikers: Charged to be realeased soon)

in other news: Don't worry about anything

Donkey Kong comes out on my birthday ohh

I'm really looking forward to Wii Music, I really hope is has a release here in the states.

Half Empty said:
Man, Nintendo has a very strong line up. But what is Wii health pack?

Edit: 400'th post!

Most likely a game were you become the doctor and use the Wii Remote to work on patients. A Wii Version of Trauma Center (pretty much). :thumbsup:

FR. said:
Most likely a game were you become the doctor and use the Wii Remote to work on patients. A Wii Version of Trauma Center (pretty much). :thumbsup:

The Wii Version of Trauma Center Is already out. It's really fun. It can be tough tho. I've killed patients just trying to make the initial cut, but one I'm in I can tear it up, I'm quick to work and they are back on their feet in no time!

HTML:
Guinness said:
The Wii Version of Trauma Center Is already out. It's really fun. It can be tough tho. I've killed patients just trying to make the initial cut, but one I'm in I can tear it up, I'm quick to work and they are back on their feet in no time!

No I meant like a WiiSports or WiiPlay you know when you add Wii in front of the word. I know Trauma Center is out for the Wii.

One date out of all those games? Hardly helpful.

If I remember right, Wii Health is suppose to allow you to workout and keep track of your health. You will aslo be able to update your records to an actual hospital to have them evaluate your health! Someone just look it up to make sure that's right. I'm feeling lazy right now....:O

We don't know too much about Wii Health but it is an exercise game. Keeps you in shape and makes exercising fun. Don't really know too much other than that.

Back