Nintendo Wii BOOOO

Wii_Pro

WiiChat Member
Jun 23, 2007
Pensacola, FL
Wii Online Code
0287-9785-4389-2990
Bought my Wii first week, all I got was wiisports... booo. My friend got wiiplay and wiisports with his, but he didnt buy his as soon as I did.

I don't see the point of you're thread...

It's your own fault you haven't got any games, so why you saying boo to the wii?

:wtf:

so youre jealous of your friend because you got your wii first, but he got it with 2 games?
if so you fail.
if not, you fail regardless.

OK
whats up with all people going and saying you fil or you pass all the time DAM it ive been her since dec and i just dont know who started that

Sovieto said:
so youre jealous of your friend because you got your wii first, but he got it with 2 games?
if so you fail.
if not, you fail regardless.
good one hahha

Groves said:
Wii Play is cheap anyway, as you get a free controller with it, so think of it as cheap, and you'll be able to afford it.

You get a free wiimote with it?

This happens with most consoles.. I remember getting a Playstation 2 without a game. Your lucky getting one for free now aren't you?

Ok, so maybe you do get a free wiimote by buying the wiiplay. But, I think it's unfair that people buying a wii now get wiiplay and wiisports. Xbox 360 and wii games are so expensive, 50 bucks wii games, 60 bucks xbox 360.

ciper said:
Wii_Pro: Are you saying his Wii came with both games inside the box?

As far as I know he got wiiplay and wii sports with his wii. He said he got wiiplay with it, so obviously wii sports came with it like it did for everybody elses.

He probably bought it with the system. I know I did just for the extra remote since there wasn't single remotes in stock.

Back