Nintendo Wii BOOOO

This whole thread sucks just like Wii Play sucks. The only value in Wii play is the 2nd remote. And if you don't like paying $50-$60 for a game, take a look at the games on ebay (more like $30-$40 a game.

THERE IS NOTHING ON Wii PLAY THAT IS WORTH DOING.

wiisgood said:
THERE IS NOTHING ON Wii PLAY THAT IS WORTH DOING.
QFT! it was fun playing tanks for about 30 seconds. but thats it. racing cows isnt my thing.

will still play pool from time to time..

lol, this thread is funny.

Monsteriods forgot one more good game coming out soon: Resident Evil: Umbrella Cronicles.

Dat game I'm buying fer sure.

And btw, my post count is low because the biggest thread was deleted....so I would normally have, like, 400 posts x_x

RedFox said:
lol, this thread is funny.

Monsteriods forgot one more good game coming out soon: Resident Evil: Umbrella Cronicles.

Dat game I'm buying fer sure.

And btw, my post count is low because the biggest thread was deleted....so I would normally have, like, 400 posts x_x

Yea the little a-hole put up such a comotion for no reason. Lowered my Post count. :mad5: Oh well. Yea I'll add that. Closing the ssbb site thread, he ain't god! Oh well. :prrr:

Last edited:
i pone u said:
the wii is great you just need games you like dumb ass

Who said anything about the wii not being great? All I said was my friend got wiiplay with it. Atleast he says he did, like for free, in the box.

Wii_Pro said:
Who said anything about the wii not being great? All I said was my friend got wiiplay with it. Atleast he says he did, like for free, in the box.

Well Wiiplay DOES come in a box. But it doesn't come in the same box as the wii.

I think you just misunderstood or he is a dirty rotten liar.

Anybody buy like a wiimote cover to keep the wiimotes from getting dirty? Know of any cheap ones?

Back