Nintendo Wii Breakdown--The Answer for Nintendo Newbies!

bigdaddy00 said:
why does my Wii soetimes blink blue?
When your Wii disc slot blinks neon blue, that means you have a message from a Wii friend or Nintendo. If you want to keep the blue light there, don't open the message.

OK -- I'm looking at getting a Wii for my kid for Christmas - & probably selling the gamecube - before I put it up for sale on Craigslist - I want to make sure that the dance pads & kongas will work on the Wii & how many can be used at a time. We have 2 dance pads & 3 congas.

Thanks

can any of the wii games be played online multiplayer?? if so which ones??

just curious after seeing how xbox live works.

Also.. can Wii play DVD's yet??

Last edited:
:mad5: depends where u r i no here in australia we only have mario strikers online but more comming this week

Sorry guys about not answering your questions. I didn't know that this would get stickied! xD

I'll be here now to answer any of your questions.

Gonna pick up a Wii, just wondering about storage space. I understand that people have been using SD cards for memory, but is there any internal hard drive at all, or am I gonna need a card from day 1? Also how big of an SD card should I get? Keep in mind I will only be using it for saving games, not for other media such as pics, mp3s and such.

Bad Shroom said:
Gonna pick up a Wii, just wondering about storage space. I understand that people have been using SD cards for memory, but is there any internal hard drive at all, or am I gonna need a card from day 1? Also how big of an SD card should I get? Keep in mind I will only be using it for saving games, not for other media such as pics, mp3s and such.

There's an internal memory of 512 MB. I have over 6 games and I still don't require a SD card, but that may just be me. If you want one, you should get one of 2GB. Those come around at $35-$90. If you're looking for something cheaper you could always try 1 GB or 512 MB.

Kunu said:
There's an internal memory of 512 MB. I have over 6 games and I still don't require a SD card, but that may just be me. If you want one, you should get one of 2GB. Those come around at $35-$90. If you're looking for something cheaper you could always try 1 GB or 512 MB.

Thanks for the info. Looks like I'm gonna hold off picking up a SD card for now.

Hi everyone, will a usa purchased wii work in the uk, i have the converter from 240v down to 100v, is the nintendo wii region locked or not,

Back