Nintendo Wii Breakdown--The Answer for Nintendo Newbies!

Does any one know when the colored wiis are gonna come out like the BLACK wii red ect. IF U HAVE AN ANSWER THEN TELL ME.

playing gamecube games on wii

I recently bought a wii. Don't have a gamecube, but have some game cube games.
Do I need to buy a game cube controller to play GC games on Wii?

:crazy: Hello - found this site whilst surfing the net. Brand new to Wii. In fact, I was so clueless that I didn't know it existed until this summer!!:shocked:

Anyway - thank you to the OP for the great info. My questions are - I would like to know if there is a Dance dance revolution game available or the Wii fit?? Are they already out? Are they any good?

I can't wait to see my kids faces on Christmas morning :smilewinkgrin:

There is a Dance Dance Revolution, but not for WiiFit. The Dance Pad hooks up to the Gamecube controller socket and u have to use your hands using the Wiimote to do dancemoves with your hands. It looks pretty good to me. I own a PS2 Dance Dance game along with the Mario one. You can use a gamecube Dance pad if you already have on from the Mario Mix. Your kids would love Dance Dance Revelution for the Wii!

I am looking for a wii, I have been going to the stored and looking on line but still no luck. I am really hoping to get one of these for my 11 year old son but I don't want to buy a bundle just the system for 249.00. Any suggestions any one?

porter call your local best buy for the next update. usually on weekends its easy to get a hold of.

Help!! Need Advice On Getting the Wii!!!!

Well the Wii bug has bit my husband and myself. I knew I should of bought one in the summer. LOL Any tips on getting one. So far I am signed up for the Wii alerts and I was at a Walmart this morning and they said that they just received a shipment on Tuesday of 100 and now they are gone. He suggests calling everyday between 10-2 for a shipment. Then I went to another Walmart and they said to call at 2 everyday. Oh my gosh! I cannopt believe that I am racing around like a mad woman for one of these. My husband then drove 45 min away doing business on the way to check another city Best Buy, Walmart and Target. I am laughing because we are crazy for doing this. Thanks for listening. Any advice would be much appreciated.

MS
:crazy:

It sounds like you're doing everything right.

There's no need to drive yourself crazy. At some point you have to decide if the stress and aggravation and effort are worth it. How much do you value your time and sanity? I realize I may get flamed for this, but you can find the Wii for sale on Amazon Marketplace and ebay and Craigslist, but you will pay more. The law of supply and demand.

I wonder if the reseller prices will rise or fall as Christmas approaches. On the one hand, demand will increase as buyers get more desperate. On the other hand, the resellers may have significant amounts of Wiis in stock, which they will want to get rid of by Christmas.

Ugghh!

Well Shopko had 10 Wii's at each store on Sunday at 7 AM. I went to both local stores at 4:30AM and there were at least 15 people in line, so I went home because it was below zero and I thought what is the point with all the other people. That is frustrating! So today I will be calling both the Walmarts in the area and everyday until Christmas. Target is suppose to have some Sunday, but I am not willing to camp out all night!

Michelle

4 some reason i cant get on the internet with my wii??

oooo$$$$$$$$$$$$oooo
oo$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$o
oo$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$o o$ $$ o$
o $ oo o$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$o $$ $$ $$o$
oo $ $ "$ o$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$o $$$o$$o$
"$$$$$$o$ o$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$o $$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ """$$$
"$$$""""$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ "$$$
$$$ o$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ "$$$o
o$$" $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$o
$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$" "$$$$$$ooooo$$$$o
o$$$oooo$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ o$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$"$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$""""""""
"""" $$$$ "$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$" o$$$
"$$$o """$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"$$" $$$
$$$o "$$""$$$$$$"""" o$$$
$$$$o o$$$"
"$$$$o o$$$$$$o"$$$$o o$$$$
"$$$$$oo ""$$$$o$$$$$o o$$$$""
""$$$$$oooo "$$$o$$$$$$$$$"""
""$$$$$$$oo $$$$$$$$$$
""""$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$"
"$$$""""

Find nearest nintendo wii to your postcode

SMS Butler has launced a service to find the nearest nintendo wii in your area. The sms costs 10p but if they dont find you one within 6 miles they wont charge you.

Check out the website for other services; http://www.smsbutler.co.uk

For it to work you text the word

BUTLER WII (YOUR POSTCODE) to 87070

I got a response within minutes, enjoy folks

Back