Nintendo Wii Breakdown--The Answer for Nintendo Newbies!

mrwilson said:
can i invert the y-axis on medal of honor vanguard? can't seem to figure it out.
thx.

Should be a different thread.... However, Why would you want to point at the bottom of the screen to aim at something on the top of the screen?

hello Jackman, well actually I do need a bit of help with twilight princess on the wii...I saved colin at karakao...and I've got the iron boots...but now I don't know
what to do...I still can't mesure to the mighty power of one of the path defencer that rolls at you and make you fall...please give me a few tips.

thx

internet channel

any one know if its possible to play runescape on the internet channel on the wii ???

Dont tell enyone but someone i know has siad that the sensor bar can be replased by 2 lit candils iver side of your t.v:mad5:

Hi, I'm a newbie and thanks for the Wii info. I'm gonna buy one on my birthday, in December of 07'. I love the Nintendo Wii and my whole family has been Nintendo fans for as long as i can remember. Anyway, thanks for the info and when i get the wii in the future i'll have tons of fun. One more thing, do you think they'll have enough Wii Consoles by December? I hope so, well, thanks again Kunu.

Sure! They had plenty when i got mine in March!

Should be plenty... or if that's what EVERYONE is thinking?:scared:

Back