Nintendo Wii , Getting BORING?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm knowwhere near bored of my wii, since i just got resident evil 4 which is amazing =P

@Vagrant: Still, if you read the whole thread, you'd see that she said that she's not bored with the Wii.

FR. said:
@Vagrant: Still, if you read the whole thread, you'd see that she said that she's not bored with the Wii.

I try not to read whole threads to prevent being on topic.

I personally don't think I will ever get bored of it seeing as how I am old enough to drive to the rental place and rent games I haven't played. Plus I don't have time to play games all that much so when I do its anything but boring.

Last edited:
Alone, I'm bored.
With friends, I usually have a blast.

But that's because I'm not much of a "beat it over and over and over" kind of guy.

A good online game (HINT HINT, BRAWL) that hopefully Nintendo won't mess up could keep me occupied!

I am not bored with my wii, although I got it in April.
Still I love it, and I love playing the game I rented now, scarface.

its not boring, you probably dont have many games. but its also becuase its a new console, ot alot of games are out ATM. but during september-december theres going to be a huge wave of games hitting the wii. just hang in there.

I can go through periods of being bored with it. But I'm like that with all of my systems, not just the Wii.

I just rented Mario Party 8, so hopefully that will keep me happy for a little while. I went to buy Resident Evil 4, but they were sold out. When I can find a copy, that should keep me happy for a long while.

kingston your funny you post like every blue moon

i have 8 games, plus my brother has like 5, i just do'nt think i'll ever be bored...plus there are cube games i want to play right now, but i want to beat at least 3 of my wii games before i start another

I am! only cause i beat LoZ and Red Steel was such a huge disappointment. im left with wii sports, which i enjoy playing baseball from time to time, im just extremley looking foward to metroid prime 3 and brawl to bring back my love for the system ugh. i need a job to get myself some money!

vagrant said:
That has to do what with what I said.....?

I was referring to the correlation between when she joined this WII forum and when she got bored of her wii.

I never said i was bored of my wii. READ MY POSTS ,

Suner52 said:
it tiring to use the wiimote

rofl u must be fat, if u get tired moving your arm... lolz if u get tired playing wii u must faint if u go play real tennis or something.

and by the way, stop making like 20 topics a day, there all dumb. :prrr:

and by the way way if u get bored of the wii once youve only had it for 4 days than return it rofl :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back