Nintendo Wii , Getting BORING?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so i have repeated my mistake

Meh, it sort of is. I don't play it as much as I used too. Beat all the games I have. I just need to go get some more and i'm sure i'll be fine with it. But once it gets closer to the end of the year, all the big titles will be comin' out, so then it will be all good.

Just like my PS2, I'm not bored with my Wii at all. If I already owned a GC maybe. Plus VC continues to grow. FF12 should last me around 2 months. A good online game like MGS3, or Resident Evil Outbreak 2 would finalize it for me.

I havveee no ideaa whatss comming out, im not that big of a gamerrr, Can anyyone tell mee whut all the big games that are comming out for the wii?

Im not bored, I think I got it a few weeks ago. Having a blast and I've only got 3 games. and I play the virtual console like mad. Also using the internet channel to watch those Pink Floyd videos. Just great. If I had a PS3, I'm sure I'd be mad bored with nothing to do with it, cause I wouldn't even be able for afford to get a game with it.

yeah got boring a while ago and ive got nine games including MSC which just came out and is the first online game for us... all my gaming is currently done on my DS lol

how come when people wright on my thread the get off topic but on your their on topic *i only read 1st page*

people ive been here longer then her i deserve a CAKE

TRSUT ME! Look at my other thread, they've gone totally off topic

With the Wii, really there is so much to do. It's really hard to get bored with it for me. What is it like 7 consoles in 1? Plus a web browser. Things are just getting warmed up with the lineup of games too. And as far as getting tired and sore playing, who ever thought we would be getting exercise playing video games? This is one of the best parts of it for me, and when rest is needed...choose one of the other six consoles (and it sounds like more are on the way). The possibilities are endless, and threads like this really make me see that.

Last edited:
Nintendo Wii - Are you bored yet?

toXic said:
I can go through periods of being bored with it. But I'm like that with all of my systems, not just the Wii.

About sums it up for me - the original thread was misleading in the fact that it should have been a question and not a statement - [the grammar and punctuation were misplaced]

Think about it - if you do anything repetitively enough; even sex, drugs & rock n roll, you'll get bored of it - FACT!

Take it [gaming] for what it is at the time when you are doing it and then find something else to do when interest wanes and go back when the mood takes you....it aint rocket science - even that gets boring after a while.....:wink:

Suner52 said:
Do you think wii is getting sorta boring. I mean it depends for the people who have just one game, and have to play that over agian.. or those who dont have the wii console. it may get boring in that term... Or maybe it tiring to use the wiimote.. ?

What do you think?
Whoever gets bored with Wii is spoiled little brats! You get bored because you played nonstop! You play nonstop because you have nothing to do! You have nothing to do because your family is rich! Look at how many still wishing they could get ahold of Wii and those who are fortunate enough like us to have Wii, we don't play like crazy, we have work, school, families... that we can only play when we have time. There's a saying "you don't know what you got until you loose it" so even though if you have Wii2, PS4, xbox720 right now, you'll get bored in a few months too! If all you do all day is playing video games, you'll get sick of video games no matter what unless there's new system released every 3 months for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back