Nintendo Wii Has Finnaly Surpassed The Xbox 360...Fastest Selling Console of all time

Well, it's going to be a long way before surpassing the PS2 comes into question...but just think about 113 million next to all the people in the world, which is nothing. PS2 targeted a nice and large audience, but the Wii is truly playable for just about everybody. The chances of it far surpassing ANY game console in history are very probable and will most likely end up the case.

Yea all my friends who bought a 360 earlier most have wii's now + all the people in japan who bought wii.

Spyro said:
It's 2:1 because it has taken Microsoft TWO years to sell what Nintendo has sold in ONE year. This means nintendo has sold TWO units to every ONE Xbox

ditto, and its amazing nintendo can achive this so quickly!

wario2ooo said:
hmm.........it might go higher when christmas comes around.....all those littles kids...... "me want a wii.....me want a wii"....:lol:

NINTENDO RULES!!!

hope it stays that way.....:lol:
I hope so too.....

(To be honest, No lie...for some reason, i knew this was gonna happen....ppl in my school said the Wii was gonna suck, but what happened..Ninty shoved their Filthy Stinky Rich Foot up all their @$$3$!!)

Awesome! Great news for Nintendo!

Can I please get a link to the artice on the orignal post? Would really appreciate it!

Lol, man, it was obvious the Wii would rock...you know I have become sick of seeing in every movie, when there's a little boy with his little friends, there's a dang PSP in their hands, and I can't help but think "Sony is desperate for better sales" and then I see that they either play a PS2 or an XBOx 360..you can see it in movies like: Disturbia, The Last Mimzy, Poseidon, Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift, etc etc...and I'm glad Nintendo does not have to do low, commercial, propaganda stuff like this to have better sales and fame.

kevbomac05 said:
wii is amazing but wont catch ps2 sorry folks sony is a god
And where did you here and or get that from......ppl said Ninty's Wii wouldnt be good or sell...they said it would go past Sony's PS3 or Xbox 360....:BUT WHAT HAPPENED? Ninty shoved all those things the critics said up their keisters!!

And what you saying is just opinion, when the Wii passes sony's playstation 2 in sells.....your mouth will be SHUT like the other critics.

(Couldnt find anyway to put it....sorry if it felt like i attacked you.....i just hate it when ppl say that the wii cant do this or that)

kevbomac05 said:
wii is amazing but wont catch ps2 sorry folks sony is a god

why oh why, do I wonder, did not you mention the good ol' ps3? oh, I know why! because it sucks! sony does not stand entirely for the ps2 only, if you wanna compare the Wii to something, compare it to a sole console, not a whole company..the PS2 is dead even if they keep making games. and Nintendo is a far better company with ONLY PURE video games, unlike all the crap Sony has, and even then Nintendo sells more and better.

{Axtlár} said:
why oh why, do I wonder, did not you mention the good ol' ps3? oh, I know why! because it sucks! sony does not stand entirely for the ps2 only, if you wanna compare the Wii to something, compare it to a sole console, not a whole company..the PS2 is dead even if they keep making games. and Nintendo is a far better company with ONLY PURE video games, unlike all the crap Sony has, and even then Nintendo sells more and better.
Couldnt agree more, Sony has all the gadgets and everything....dvds,bluRdvds etc.....but Nintendo still pulls it off to sell more!

Both of them are good companies.............but right now, i myself and others are hoping it stays that way since the NES & SNES Days!!

oh right......i forgot that its still keeping it self old school and new and fresh at the same time

Back