Nintendo Wii Has Finnaly Surpassed The Xbox 360...Fastest Selling Console of all time

^PS2 sold what? Roughly 120M?

And I would bet that Wii has nearly doubled the market...

I stand by my estimate.

Last edited:
man am i glad i went with the wii,

i had to choose between xbox and wii and i chose the wii, that was probably the best decision i will ever make :)

im glad im not gunna be one of those guys rushing and and racing to get a wii

actually to tell you guys all the truth i didnt like the wii at all i thought it was going to be lame mostly because of the people and friends that sorrounded me, when i decided to get it it was cold outside i was warm and comfy inside my house i saw a best buy magazine and it said about the wii coming soon with the red steel game beside it and i just told my friend dude i think im getting the wii then after christmas bam! i was playin Loz tp what a nostalgic moment no system had ever brought me that felling since super nes i mean when i saw the blue light shining from the system in the mornings it felt so cool. kudos to the system they speculated was going to be a failure the underdog that came up on top: The Nintendo Wii

mario ownz said:
actually to tell you guys all the truth i didnt like the wii at all i thought it was going to be lame mostly because of the people and friends that sorrounded me, when i decided to get it it was cold outside i was warm and comfy inside my house i saw a best buy magazine and it said about the wii coming soon with the red steel game beside it and i just told my friend dude i think im getting the wii then after christmas bam! i was playin Loz tp what a nostalgic moment no system had ever brought me that felling since super nes i mean when i saw the blue light shining from the system in the mornings it felt so cool. kudos to the system they speculated was going to be a failure the underdog that came up on top: The Nintendo Wii

Thats how I felt as well man, although I liked it from the start the Wii, before I had it.

Also, I don't mean to be rude or off-topic, but use some punctuation please :lol:

I thought because of the gc's failure that no matter what system the Nintendo produced it wouldn't stand a chance because it lost popularity. Its only because of amazing marketing that the wii is doing so well. I mean there are so many games on the 360 i can have just as much fun playing as on the wii. Everyone always says gameplay over graphics but i think online makes up for a lot of gameplay. But what the wii is doing is trying to reach out to younger and older audiances who dont care about online and graphics. And they did a great job.

I knew was going to happen, Nintendo just needs to ramp up production even more now and they are set.

IDK if it will catch the PS2. The PS2 was a large success because it was a cheap DVD player.

P.S. to nintendo, time to bring star fox back!!!

dakuda said:
Yup, nice cut and paste job of a week old article without giving the source (post 13).

Where did you swipe the first post from?

Who are you talking to FR.? or the thread maker Cyan?

Back