Nintendo Wii Has Mp3 Capabilites

yumm... can't wait for browser, eventually there's gonna be a way to have mp3 playback through a channel someway >=]

I knew about this for the longest time, but does it work with a Ipod?

ZinGy said:
no but hopefully they will add ipod support soon. if they do, im gonna need to buy another USB cable lol (1 for PC and 1 for Wii)

ZinGy said:

That would be awesome if they started offering support for mp3 players. Note that I said mp3 players because I don't have an Ipod.:hand:

I think the first step would be to support external HD's or else they are gonna run out of internal memory with all these software updates. It will start taking up alot of space if they start having drivers for a bunch of USB devices.

csiguy4u said:
I think the first step would be to support external HD's or else they are gonna run out of internal memory with all these software updates. It will start taking up alot of space if they start having drivers for a bunch of USB devices.

Yup I agree... my "ONLY" dissapointment with the wii is that nintendo didn't add a hard drive... I didn't get the system for the graphics, but if that could have been a little better and if it came with a HD.. I'd give a 10 out 10...

r1000 said:
Yup I agree... my "ONLY" dissapointment with the wii is that nintendo didn't add a hard drive... I didn't get the system for the graphics, but if that could have been a little better and if it came with a HD.. I'd give a 10 out 10...

cant u just buy a removable hard drive and plug it into the usb?????

Back