Nintendo Wii Help?

DustinIsSex

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
Hey, i just have two questions
umm, is there anyway to just use regular controllers to play on the wii, instead of always using the wii mote or the numchucks or whatever? Because there will be times where I will just want to play a game normally, without motion sensor stuff. Or are all games only designed to play motion sensor? And is Nintendo Wii going online? Sorry if these are both "noob" questions.
I was just really curious to whether I could play any Nintendo Wii games, for example, The new zelda game, with a regular controller?
So if you can, please help.
Thanks guys.

Soo?
All the games possible to play on the "wii" will HAVE to be motion sensored?
And there's no option or anything to turn it off, and just play with out any motion sensors? I know the whole point of the Wii is to be able to play the games as if you are in the games, with the whole motion sensor thing.
and i know your already answered my question :p Im just double checking..
Because, I thought there would be some kind of option to just be able to play normally...even with the wii controllers.
Sorry, i know you already answered this..im just being a bit more specific lol:p
but thanks.

some games will ahve the option of playing with classic controller or gamecube controllers including SSBB and DBZ

Alright thanks.
Do you think the new zelda game would have the option of playing with a controller instead of the wii mote?

no, unless you buy the GCN version, you'll have to use the wiimote. the game is specially made to cope with the controls

Back