Nintendo Wii In stock At Amazon.de and Amazon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgllocal

Banned
Jan 6, 2007
Bristol, UK
Look wot i found guys. ok so its germany but stil eu and stil pal version. for uk r buyers aswell.

works out about £160-£170 delivered i think and in stock at last check.

the link is below, grab yours now while u can or even to resell on.

http://www.amazon.de/o/ASIN/B0009PRCNE/ref=s9_asin_image_0/028-4232521-3566912

if u need help in translating german. thwen go here http://babelfish.altavista.com/ like i did and select german to english in the drop down box. u can copy and paste text into tht and it will show you what it means

Now go get Your Wiis

Last edited:
Dispatched in 3 - 5 weeks though... ?? I would imagine some nice Wii's on the shelves in about 5 weeks (If you're quick enough).

yeah with the delivery time, you would be more likely to get hold of one here in the uk.

stores have been receiveing wiis over the last few weeks, but very very few.

i mean shipments of 2 and 3 at a time, about once every week or 2, but that should soon pick up more

GaryT85 said:
yeah with the delivery time, you would be more likely to get hold of one here in the uk.

stores have been receiveing wiis over the last few weeks, but very very few.

i mean shipments of 2 and 3 at a time, about once every week or 2, but that should soon pick up more

u r joking arent u?

please tell me u r:sick:

yeh exactly. why waste your time going into shops and rinigng them only to find out they dnt have any. at least with amazon you know where u stand. and yes its a cple weeks but hey at least it guarantees you a wii

mk_south_london said:
u r joking arent u?

please tell me u r:sick:

not joking at all, argos had some in stock last week aswell, obviously they sell out very quickly.

i have some friends who work in game, and some in gamestation, they said they are getting wiis, but very very few...

like i said, sometimes only 2 or 3, maybe every second week

yeh i heard to thast not many wiis goto shops. this is why i ordered mine online and got it. cant be dealing with chasing a wii all round the shops. just order online and a wii is yours lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back