NINTENDO Wii IN STOCK!

iplaywii

Nintendo Wii
Dec 7, 2006
Wii Available for Purchase 12/29:

The Nintendo Wii will again be available for purchase on Amazon.com on 12/29, Friday morning, at some point between 7am and 11am PST. We will be limiting purchases to one per household. We anticipate that we will sell through our inventory very quickly as demand for this product continues to be very high. At this time, we do not have any information on future Nintendo Wii offers, but we will post updates on future availability on this page.

http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Wii-Family-Bundle/dp/B0009VXBAQ/sr=8-1/qid=1167371075/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-4949621-3323804?ie=UTF8&s=videogames

Source: Amazon.com

Last edited:
ppl r going to be up at 7 and staring at the screen until 11...... its like walmart they go in a matter of minutes...

Wiitime said:
ppl r going to be up at 7 and staring at the screen until 11...... its like walmart they go in a matter of minutes...

Minutes? Try seconds! For anyone interested in this remember to get your timezone right! The 7 to 11 is in PST. It's worth a shot if you don't have one! :yesnod:

csiguy4u said:

Yeah and how many people is gonna read through that crap to get to this information? This section is for: Wii preorder locations, Wii Rumours, Wii questions and speculation surrounding the Wii console all go in here. General Wii chat for the Nintendo console. Covering more broad based topics that dont fit the other forum sections. Therefore, I don't think a new thread was a problem! You just like to complain all the time...

people will refresh there pages and it will go from Not available to preorder to Sold out

csiguy4u said:
I guess you guys didn't realize that there is already a thread for this. People are subscribed to it and get notifications when people post new information. Here is the link, I am putting it in a BIG font so that you don't miss it! Enjoy!

We've already established that this a new topic is the proper place for this info. You're wrong this time.

In regards to csiguy...

Thank You Mr. Smart @$$! Always Nice To Have You Around!

Kryptenx said:
We've already established that this a new topic is the proper place for this info. You're wrong this time.

Did you even look at the thread?

Here is the first post:

i0n said:
Still on the search for Wii?

All discussion regarding Wii stock / stores / locations and delivery estimates in here please.

Notice he said ALL discussions regarding Wii STOCK.

It's already posted... Quit your whining... :cryin: :cryin: :cryin:

i'm not positive on this but i think it's bs. A while back amazon had one of it's voting things but it was a raffle where you could register to be eligible to purchase a Wii and if you are selected you're sent an e-mail. i BELIEVE this is the time where those people can purchase their Wii's that they're guaranteed but i could be wrong.

csiguy4u said:
Did you even look at the thread?

Here is the first post:

Notice he said ALL discussions regarding Wii STOCK.
Then i0n can refer us to that thread, not you. Mods have had no problem with announcing stock news like this in new threads, so no one is going to listen to you. Looks like when it all comes down to it, you have no more authority than the imbeciles you scold for not using search. Tough ****.

captainmccool said:
i'm not positive on this but i think it's bs. A while back amazon had one of it's voting things but it was a raffle where you could register to be eligible to purchase a Wii and if you are selected you're sent an e-mail. i BELIEVE this is the time where those people can purchase their Wii's that they're guaranteed but i could be wrong.
This is actually a different promotion. Anyone can buy today if you find them at the right time.

Back