Nintendo Wii Instant Messenger!!!

There's also the Msn Live beta, and I've some problems with ebuddy just when i try to talk with a contact. I prefer ebuddy for the cellphone.

But there's always an option.

See ya!

Sweet, I jope Nintendo adds a Chat room Channel to the Wii this summer (that would be so Cool)

Well, I love it. It's great for the Wii. It tides me over until !!M [Nintendo Wii IM] comes out.

that would be sweet i have been talking to all my new wii friends over the mail it would but alot more fun to chat with them in an IM

A games lobby should be introduced imo. There should be an online channel that allows people to log on, choose what game they wish to play (rather than doing it through the game), and have a section where friends and rivals can chat.

that sounds like a great idea blue sun, i am so ready to start actually playing games online other than just talking to these new friends i am meeting and i need an easier way to do that. but once gaming gets up having a section where friends in rivals can chat would be awesome i hope they do that

Yeah, but like I said !!M is coming sometime between now and the end of the year. Nintendo even has the US Patent.

People have already been saying on here that Nintendo are gonna bring out Online games this May, like the Xbox 360, but you won't have to pay for it. You buy the game and then play online. Having a chat channel would be a really good idea too!

well actually its up to the maker of the game if we have to pay for it it. if we get a mmorpg we could have to pay the company that developed the game. i am pretty sure thats how it works. but of course nintendo made games will be free

Back