Nintendo Wii on Widescreen TFT

Revival

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
I will be purchasing a Nintendo Wii and want to be able to use it with my TFT as I'm a student, and can't afford or fit a TV in my room.

My TFT widescreen is:
Acer Computer Singapore

My graphics card (though I don't think this matter.. though I'd include anyway) is:
PNY

I want to be able to have nice quality images on my screen, as with Previous experiance with the Logic3 VGA box Gameplay » PlayStation 2 » Logic 3 VGA Box + - FREE UK Delivery

I own this usb TV tuner also:
Freecom DVB-T TV USB Stick, Watch Free to Air Digital TV on your Laptop or PC : fre-25451

the gamecube images came out very, very ****.

Please help me, I need to know everything I need to buy to get this working.

Last edited:
Flesh Warlord said:
You may want to check out this thread: http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-hardware/6406-hooking-wii-up-pc-monitor-few-other-things.html

I have that same monitor but I have found it very hard to get it all in progress. Not only do we need the VGA box (which you have?) but we also need the Wii composite cables (which are very hard to get your hands on atm).

I think also the Gamecube composite cables will work just fine, but don't take my word.

I did read yours first, it confused me.. hoping for a direct answer

Actually the composite cable (yellow, red, white) comes with the box. You may be referring to the component cable (red, green, blue).

Back