Nintendo wii or ps3?

powellandrew

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2006
:D Wahey the new nintendo wii is coming out on 8.12.06 in the U.K!..but should you buy it?

The ps3 has advantages of better graphics by a distance, but to even see them in their true beauty you would need a HD tv. The console costs a fortune and for that much you do not get an amazingly new gaming experience.
With the nintendo wii you will get some good graphics games, such as the awesome Zelda Twilight Princess. The new motion sensor controller is much better, smoother and responsive than playstations late add-on motion sensing. It means that you will become more involved in the game. At only a price of £180, the nintendo wii is WELL worth while, I've got my pre-order and I strongly suggest you do too!
[/COLOR]PS3[/COLOR]: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Wii::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
home.jpg

Last edited:
Wii.
But I'm sure since you are on a Nintendo Wii forum, the majority of people on here will agree.

EDIT: are you actually asking or comparing? :D

Last edited:
wii
i would have to say wii because the ps3 i think is overpriced while the wii is 350 dollars less with 600 dollars you could by 2 wiis keep 1 and sell the other in ebay for a profit and plus nintendo has been my favorite game system i still have a super nintendo. My last reasons are the game titles and motion control! Sweeeeeeet! If you have ever seen south park say that last sweet like cartman.

Homesrfan said:
Wii.
But I'm sure since you are on a Nintendo Wii forum, the majority of people on here will agree.

EDIT: are you actually asking or comparing? :D

They better Agree!! :nono:

Homesrfan said:
Wii.
yeah i agree with wii but i agree that this is a wii forum so the majority of ppl will choose wii.

C_C_C said:
I got both ... and I sold the PS3, keep the Wii. Wii is more fun, for everyone. PS3 for hardcore gamer with no life.

PS3 = For someone who mostly wants Shooter games, of course the Wii with its wiimote will take away that market.

Back