Nintendo wii sports pack! (not wii sports)

dudewheresmykart

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2006
:eek: :shocked: ;) :frown2: :O :cool: :yikes: :idea: :nono: :worship: Ok i went into game today to get red steel (which i got) (btw its amaaaaaaazinnng!!!) but when i was walking out i saw a "Wii sports pack" on closer inspection there was in a plastic case a golf club,steering wheel and tennis racket for the wii remote to get put into.

This is a must have! ive been using it for wii sports and its perfect =)

NOTE! : DO NOT TRY TO FORCE THE REMOTE IN BECAUSE SOMETIMES ITS A BIT STIFF/HARD TO GET THE REMOTE INTO THE GOLF CLUB/TENNIS RACKET!

P.s

Is there a GOOD game that i could use my steering wheel on because its just sitting there gathering dust!

Thank you =) :crazy: :mad5: :smilewinkgrin: :ciappa: :scared: :wtf:

Is that need for speed carbon if so could you tell me some of the reviews? like percentages?

Well enjjjjjjjjjjjoooooooooy ! and im just a kid too =) i got one 2 days be4 xmas so im pretty lucky ......if i wasnt getting a wii i was getting black ds lite and black nano =)

ericlewis91 said:
pictures?
here ya go

Wii%20Sports%20Pack.jpg

I remember someone posted this some time ago and I though they looked weird. My opinion still hasn't wavered but to each is own. I live in the states and if i'm not mistaken this is a UK package. I bought a Uibisoft steering wheel for 20 bucks and it his heavy and durable to seam just like a real steering wheel.

This has been posted a billion zillion times, but it's not like I care ;)

Until some good games start to come out for these add-ons, I think they would be a waste. Maybe I might get it when Tiger Woods Wii comes out. That would be soo cool...

cool. Anyone else seen the covers for the Wiimote? I got them for xmas... They aren't plastic, they are like silicon and they make the 'mote not only look heaps better but make it easier to grip, too!

Back