Nintendo Wii! Too expensive?

Dont worry callme there are plenty more people here we can flame together.

And I also have never bought anything on the wiishop channel.

I learned to use emulators and roms when I was like 9

Yeah the wii is not too expensive at all.
Just buy for it whatever you need.
What is expensive though are some of those lower quality games. Definately not worth 59.99 for some games out there.

CantGetAWii said:
Yeah the wii is not too expensive at all.
Just buy for it whatever you need.
What is expensive though are some of those lower quality games. Definately not worth 59.99 for some games out there.

Every wii game available new or old is $49.00 or less here.

Well your lucky then ^^
Some games are 49.99, like excite truck, but the rest are all 59.99.

Only thing i find a rip-off with the Wii is that you have to buy a Wii-mote seperatly then a Nunchuk, costs us £45 compared to the ps3's £30. Also no charging station so there's another £12, and if you have 2 controllers you need too so another £12. So for the Wii controller it's £57, these are must buy items as constantly buying batteries is expensive, the rechargeable batteries only last at least 1 year also which is a joke compared to the Ps3's £30 controller with all you need, Ps3 isn't as much of a rip off as people think.

---Brian--- said:
Only thing i find a rip-off with the Wii is that you have to buy a Wii-mote seperatly then a Nunchuk, costs us £45 compared to the ps3's £30. Also no charging station so there's another £12, and if you have 2 controllers you need too so another £12. So for the Wii controller it's £57, these are must buy items as constantly buying batteries is expensive, the rechargeable batteries only last at least 1 year also which is a joke compared to the Ps3's £30 controller with all you need, Ps3 isn't as much of a rip off as people think.

Actually there is a Wii charging station.

paintba||er said:

Ya, thats why he says "so there's another £12."

Oh. I guess I got confused when he said theres no Wii charging station. Sorry.

Brian that was the dumbest argument I have heard yet.

You don't by any means need the charging station. And rechargeable batteries are cheap as shiznit and they last longer than a year.

Of course the ps3 controller costs less. It's a POS light rumbleless hunk of "tilt" crap.

Last edited:
vagrant said:
Manu that was the dumbest argument I have heard yet.

You don't by any means need the charging station. And rechargeable batteries are cheap as shiznit and they last longer than a year.

Of course the ps3 controller costs less. It's a POS light rumbleless hunk of "tilt" crap.

I never said you need the charging station, I said there is a charging station. I don't have it. Next time you should actually read my post.

Back