Nintendo Wii! Too expensive?

Then...what's your point?? (talking to suner52)

Please!!! I'm lost here...help me find me...
Oh wait!... Here i am! :lol:
In this world, where you and i live... pause... i will put it this way...
You got a house, right? ... The house itself is everything you need to live in it, right?... :wink: But hey, you may want some furniture, maybe a pool... Oh yeah! that plasma TV would look great in your room....and that stereo too...
Now you'll get a PC, some iPods and... why not... a Mercedes! :yikes:

Please tell me you can see what i mean, if you buy extra stuff (a lot of extra stuff) it WILL be EXPENSIVE, the price WILL go up...WHAT else could happen??? :wtf:

Not really, you can;t say they suck, it's something new.. and exciting.

alas a final post

There are super computers that go for billions of dollars, one of them super computers only costs 1 billion, its the cheapest one, quite cheap aye? :)

Yeah, some people have too much time and mind to waste...

Kinda funny you and the Original should say that, considering you both waste your "too much time" and "waste your mind" ;)

Ashenshugar said:
alas a final post

There are super computers that go for billions of dollars, one of them super computers only costs 1 billion, its the cheapest one, quite cheap aye? :)

well as far as super computers go, yes. look, i'm not saying it's cheap, it sucks paying $70 for another set of controllers, but it's still the cheapest console.

Let us agree now... :yesnod:
The cheapest isn't the cheaper and the one that isn't cheap is cheap because the cheaper isn't as cheap as the not so cheap one...But the cheaper is as cheap as the not so cheap because cheaper isn't always cheaper... :lol:

Did i got it right?? :wink:

paintba||er said:

It has motion sensing and you can download games and stuff from the online store. They just both suck on the PS3.

I said "motion sensoring like the wii" and "virtual console"

In other words, the Wiimote is a more complicated device, and naturally the control scheme with the wiimote wouldn't work well with a lot of VC games.

here in Canada its $45 for wiimote and $25 for nunchuck, thats $70 if u get 1 or each. xbox 360 controller are $59.99 and ps3 are $59.99. for 2 separate pieces u pay $10 more... thats not that bad... but if u are in Ontario and u add 14% tax :yikes: lol, u get $68.39 for ps3/xbox 360 and $79.80wiimote & nunchuck :scared: lol for a kid with no jab $80 is a lot here in Canada... then add the around $330.59 for the wii with tax(14% Ontario tax GSP & PST) then add a game like Mario party 8/zelda $59.99 then add tax it would be $68.38
then add it up... that would be if u got them at different times . if u didn't it would total up to, $478.78 thats not easy money to come by for a kid with no job... my advise to u is to find a summer job.

Last edited:
alexgc87 said:
Let us agree now... :yesnod:
The cheapest isn't the cheaper and the one that isn't cheap is cheap because the cheaper isn't as cheap as the not so cheap one...But the cheaper is as cheap as the not so cheap because cheaper isn't always cheaper... :lol:

Did i got it right?? :wink:

well imho, even though the cheapest isnt always cheap in relativity to cheapness but in all reality none of them are cheap, but one is the ceapest of the uncheap which is uncheap itself, but still cheap.

basically, yeah, we agree now :yesnod: :lol:

vagrant said:
I said "motion sensoring like the wii" and "virtual console"

In other words, the Wiimote is a more complicated device, and naturally the control scheme with the wiimote wouldn't work well with a lot of VC games.
Damnit, you say "sensoring" every time, but it isn't a word. It is sensing not sensoring.

Back