Nintendo Wii (UK) Stars?

Haz

Nintendo Encyclopedia
Nov 22, 2006
England, UK
To UK Nintendo Wii buyers, does anyone have any idea if the Wii will come with those Nintendo Stars? I got some with my GC and when I purchased a Nintendo games, just wondering if anyone heard anything about them?

More than likely, the real question is will we be able to get anything other than a bleeding wallpaper?!?

Wallpaper / Iron on T-shirt images / Ring tones are all rubbish :(

I want, Free Games or Hardware - come on Nintendo, sort it out!

there is a category that says games but there nothing listed in there. Why do they have it on.

Stars

They do have good stuff on there from time to time but you've gotta be incredibly quick or incredibly lucky to get anything decent.

I was lucky enough to get one of the Legend of Zelda : Collectors edition discs (4 in one with Ocarina of time, Majoras Mask, Legend of Zelda, and Legend of Zelda 2 The adventure of Link) for my gamecube.

Its just a case of being patient and waiting for the good ones to come along.

All the best

Nintendoid

From what i remember Nintendo Japan are the best for these kinds of rewards, you get actual useful stuff rather than ringtones or whatever :)

i0n said:
From what i remember Nintendo Japan are the best for these kinds of rewards, you get actual useful stuff rather than ringtones or whatever :)

A nice Classic Controller would do me nicely :)

Do you reckon that one day we would be able to trade Stars for VC games..

maybe, is that the thing you can use to register with in the Nintendo Europe site? nothing special, if they allow you to buy a VC with stars that would be cool, I could see it happening. (with some games unavailable to purchase with stars)

Back