Nintendo Wii where has the challenge gone?

ally_uk

WiiChat Member
Feb 15, 2007
Face it people the games on the Wii are way to Easy

Ive demolished Mario galaxy , Metroid and Zelda without breaking a sweat is it me or has Nintendo made these games to easy?

What happened to the challenge and difficulty ?

I've noticed some games being easy, but only in places in the game. Like in Zelda the Dungeons and what not are rather tricky.
The games overall are not that easy, just certain parts of it are.

Hopefully, they fix it up or keep it the same, and not make them any easier.

i have a few questions for the OP. for mario the first 60 stars are reall easy, did you get all 120? for metroid did you play normal or vetren and did you even try hyper mode. and for zelda cant really say much except....did you finish the whole thing. for some reason i dont think you have done these.

Play Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn (and maybe Trauma center) and then get back to us on how no Wii game is difficult.

EDIT: Oh, and the trend of easier games isn't just limited to Nintendo.

the games are not difficult but not easy as well......you may say it's easy after you finished a game, but while you are playing it....it's not easy!!

most games today have been "dumb downed" . i finally noticed that when i got diddy kong racing for DS which was NO WHERE as hard as the N64 version...its just how the industry is today. thats why im glad we have VC where nes, snes and sega games offered difficulty

Nintendo93 said:
:confused: It's 2007.

Welcome to 2008.

You must be new.

C'mon man, you're not in the spirit of videogames (or cars for that matter) if it's not 2008 already.

most games today have been "dumb downed" . i finally noticed that when i got diddy kong racing for DS which was NO WHERE as hard as the N64 version...its just how the industry is today. thats why im glad we have VC where nes, snes and sega games offered difficulty
Euhhhhhhhh...

That should be "Dumbed down".

Apparently easier games lead to worse grammar.

Last edited:
dude completing galaxy doesnt mean 60 stars. do WORK. 120 FTW!!!

Yeah, I thought veteran for Metroid was pretty difficult, and collecting everything for Zelda was a ***** so I think I'd have to know if you fully beat those 3 games before I can make a judgement. (I haven't had the time to beat Galaxy yet)

...and it was said before, there are definitely tougher games out there. I've played a copy of my buddy's Trauma Center, it's tough.

Games have been geting easyer
I blame save points on short games

Then I saw the front cover of the mounths games
Ninja garden 2 - Return of the weeds

Brawny said:

Welcome to 2008 videogaming.

You must be new.

THATS A SECRET MODE

Wii games are not easier, your just aging. When you age you (generally) become more intelligent, so you think that the games are getting easier... when in reality they aren't. Wayyyy back when i got SSB, it was pretty hard to play. I always had to continue, easy was the very hard difficulty, ness was the most confusing charcter, "where's the up B!"

Then melee, that was a different story. I actually figured out some cool little combos, used the items to my advantage rather than to my dismay and most of all... i beat the game.

So, from the tale I have just told you, people get smarter as they get older...
Or that could just apply to me and super smash bros.

Back