nintendo wii WIN AND LOSE

komio said:
this article took me like 45 mins to read, mainly cuz im tired and didnt want to miss any details ... good article some new things i havent heard before :p

http://wii.ign.com/articles/739/739662p1.html
Very good read thanks, I agree with every point. Nintendo really needs to get this advertising started, about everybody I've told about the Wii had never heard about it and now wants one. My bro's preordered one without seeing a single video!

i seen one wii comercial but it was a small blip in the ant bully game comercial, like is said nintendo wii on the bottom middle, it was cool lol... but yeah, i agree with everything in that article :p... i also persuaded he needed a wii, he's a pc gamer hardcore :p

I read that last night. The only thing I don't agree on is "Keeping Zelda a secret" I think it was a good idea, because if they told us even more, that just ruins the whole adventure feel to it.

Jenova: true but we barely know anything about this game, like the article said, "they could at least throw us a bone"

but anyways
that is a nice article
i agree with most every point on that one

Wow I read it just now and I am amazed. I am still getting the wii no matter what.

Zaine06 said:
Wow I read it just now and I am amazed. I am still getting the wii no matter what.

Overall, IGN says the Wii is going to be the winner of the next-gen console war. =D

Back