Nintendo Wii's current market share?

pink1e

WiiChat Member
Nov 26, 2007
Hey everyone!

So does anyone know what's Nintendo' Wii's current market share in USA? Along with Sony PS3 and Xbox 360's market share?

I know Nintendo's market share went up and matched Xbox's market share a while ago but I can't find what's happening right now. I also heard PS3 is slowly coming back.

Can't wait to see what next year brings us, in terms of who's on top etc.
Should be good stuff.

^ Thanks JAKE196! ^_^ That's just what I needed.

Last edited:
Unless you plan on investing in one of these companies this info is realy useless, its just used by kids who realy don't know any thing about it to fuel a console war to garner their gaming choice. When in fact a real gamer is happy when a great game is made no matter the console.

yungblood6 said:
Unless you plan on investing in one of these companies this info is realy useless, its just used by kids who realy don't know any thing about it to fuel a console war to garner their gaming choice. When in fact a real gamer is happy when a great game is made no matter the console.
Well I consider myself a gamer but if a really good game comes out on the PS3 (which I can't afford) and I can't play it I get a little grumpy. . .

yungblood6 said:

If you chose to invest in sony, microsoft, or nintendo based off of that information alone...well I'm not gonna say anything. This info could be used for a lot of stuff or maybe just personal interest. I know a lot of my school projects include dealing with market shares...

Back