Nintendo Wii's Year

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
In 2008 exciting games released for the Nintendo Wii such as Mario Kart Wii and Super Smash Bros. Brawl which were awesome. In 2009, nothing seem to come except around my birthday, lucky me, Metroid Prime Trilogy came out. Now in retrospect, what do you think of last year, 2010. Did some good games come out? Super Mario Galaxy 2, to me, was disappointing. Asked for Open world, they give you closed box Mario Game. You can't see much of his world anymore. However, what is your overall view of the Wii and its Games last year?

I think Super Mario Galaxy 1 is good, but I haven't own the second one. PES 2011 is a real football game, good graphics, but the team is isn't complete as the 2010 one. Overall, the Wii is great last year, I also fix my wii because many new games released.

Nothing got my attention particularly last year, I was only waiting for Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock, I liked but Activison shouldn´t launch another one this year.

monster hunter tri rox my box! that game alone makes up for a lot of worthless releases. donkey kong looks good, and virtual console was at least better than in previous years. i'd say it was best year for wii games since launch, although skyward sword could top last year.

Monster Hunter Tri mainly. This year its The Last Story. Mistwalker should pay me as Ive mentioned this game on a few other threads lol

Back