Nintendo World Store!!!

Eddienoteddy

mii love wii
Feb 13, 2007
CT
Wii Online Code
1656-4947-1080-8284
So i'm going to NYC today, staying until Saturday and I figured I'd just share something that will make you all jealous.

basically i dont need to say anything...

www.nintendoworldstore.com says it all

they receive DAILY shipments of Wii's for the past 2 years and they have been sold out each and every day!!!!!!

god, i am so excited..they have like 10 Wii stations set up with every game imaginable, and the same for DS

also they have every piece of totally rare clothing and accesories that you could ever want if you're a diehard Nintendo fan, like myself

they also have displays of all the old systems in a glass case..and ahhh i'm drooling already

check out that link yet? jealous much

i have 3 things to say: 1 you are a nerd, 2 i dont care and 3 i havnt looked at the site but seriously who would get jealous its not like you own it

EDIT: now that i actually lookd at th site its alright....

Last edited:
I sense some jealousy in Dark samus' post. :smilewinkgrin:

Well, I guess have fun. I wouldn't mind going there myself, but I hate being in cities.

Its pretty saweet, haven't been there in a while, would like to visit again soon to see all the "Wii" changes. It's part store part Nintendo History Museum. Still nothing to fancy if your a big Nintendo fan you have seen everything, and most likely own just about everything in the store aside from a couple things.

If I had the chance, I'd really like to visit some of the Nintendo corporate headquarters to check out old, current and new ideas they have floating around that no one has seen or heard of outside the comapny.
But I'd like to do that at any of the gaming headquarters!

Been there, it's not really anything that special, though it is an experience for anyone that likes Nintendo. The entire first floor is just Pokemon and a few DS game stations, some other random stuff. The 2nd floor is GC, Wii, and Nintendo shirts and some trinkets. Basically, just take Gamestop's GC/Wii section and expand it by three times and you have it. There was a display case of tricked out Nintendo stuff, and some old stuff, all pretty cool. If you want a Wii, you still have to go pretty early; they run out by noon. What I liked most was its concept: it's an entire store of Nintendo stuff. The variety and amount of stuff itself isn't all that amazing.

Its a sweet store..a lot to do and see...they have special offers at time that ur local gamestop wouldnt have and a lot of giveaways at times...you'll have a good time.

dark samus said:
i have 3 things to say: 1 you are a nerd, 2 i dont care and 3 i havnt looked at the site but seriously who would get jealous its not like you own it

EDIT: now that i actually lookd at th site its alright....

Emphasis added.

Congratulations, we are members of a Internet Message Board dedicated to a Video Game Console. We are the Number 3 Nerds in the world. The only bigger nerds are Hardcore MMORPG raiders and people who belong to Linux Message boards.

It's obvious from the bitter tone of your response that you ARE jealous. You just have to learn to accept that... :p

TiwazTyrsfist said:
Emphasis added.

Congratulations, we are members of a Internet Message Board dedicated to a Video Game Console. We are the Number 3 Nerds in the world. The only bigger nerds are Hardcore MMORPG raiders and people who belong to Linux Message boards.

It's obvious from the bitter tone of your response that you ARE jealous. You just have to learn to accept that... :p

:lol: very true

i would never consider my self a nerd EVER thats just not who i am and at one stage i did do some raiding on WoW even then i dont consider my self a nerd i only do this stuff on school nights when their is nothing better to do i would much prefer to go to parties or hang with mates and play some touch footy i do also enjoy expressing my opinion and this is just one of the places i choose to... i think you made a very big generalization but good points anyway=D

1 have a wii dont need to go to get one 2 have all the wii games i want 3 im not that much of a nerd to wear nintendo clothing

Eddienoteddy said:
So i'm going to NYC today, staying until Saturday and I figured I'd just share something that will make you all jealous.

basically i dont need to say anything...

www.nintendoworldstore.com says it all

they receive DAILY shipments of Wii's for the past 2 years and they have been sold out each and every day!!!!!!

god, i am so excited..they have like 10 Wii stations set up with every game imaginable, and the same for DS

also they have every piece of totally rare clothing and accesories that you could ever want if you're a diehard Nintendo fan, like myself

they also have displays of all the old systems in a glass case..and ahhh i'm drooling already

check out that link yet? jealous much
can you buy 1 for me to

I went there a few months ago when I was in NYC for Digital Life. It was really cool. Have fun man.

Back