Nintendo World

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
Okay So I'm going to New York soon (next year but..yeah, excited) and am going to stop here:

300px-Nintendo_World_NYC.jpg

I was wondering if anyone had been here and wanna know what they think of it. Got alot of stuff to cram into the short brake so, if it's not worth it then I'd rather spend the time seeing something else.

And for anyone that's interested then here's some more :thumbsup:

nws.jpg

nintendoworld.jpg

050514_worldstore01.jpg

Nin-pods.jpg
(surround sound 'booths' with rumble lol)

03.jpg

So yeah, what ya think, and would you guys go there?

Hellz yea! Go there! I went there and it was the first day you could play the Wii there. I HIGHLY recommend it.
Check out my post i made a long time ago about my trip: Click Here

Also scroll down to find some pictures. And definitely get some Nintendo gear, i got a big red hoodie with a big white Nintendo logo on the front :D

I don't know how it exactly it is now, but when i was there, in your post the 3rd and 5th pictures had Wiis instead of gamecubes.

Ah awesome, I went on their web-site but all it had was the GC didn't mention the wiis so I figured it just hadn't been updated, can't wait to go there :D

Also thanx for posting the link to your thread, looked fun, and you were so lucky! Pics are amazing! Looking forward to going even more :thumbsup:

I've always wanted to go there, I will be going in a couple years, but I can't right now. My brother's going though, and I tld him to stop there just to see what it looks like. I wanna go there so bad!

Question to people in New York who go there/been there...what type of stuff can I get there that's hard to get other places?

They have a whole isle of wiimotes, nunchuckes, points cards, and CCs. Only one of each per person though. Nintendo World rules! Played my first Wii there.:thumbsup:

How much are the wiimotes? They'd be cheaper due to the exchange rate anywho.. would they work on a british wii?

Back