Nintendo Zapper

wiiboy 27

Wii forever!!!!
Apr 10, 2007
Wii Online Code
7955-9916-6130-0397
Many of us have seen the Zapper but according to a "few" ppl, the Zapper will be used for the original duck hunt and or a new duck hunt release. Some also believe that it will be used in Resident Evil:UC since it is an on rails game and would make the experience better if u can use a gun rather than just the wiimote for a full length gme rather than a mini gam.

i agree with both of you.
i want duck hunt, it would be so fun blasting them darn ducks heads off! (do you actually shoot ducks)

will ppl please stop posting about this, theres been a billion topics on the wii zapper attachments, search next time

i dont like jimi hendrix, it has nothing to do with this but i just hate him

Herman Lee all the way........(and pete townsend)

go to youtube and type in "dragonforce" watch their stuff Herman Lee is the craziest guitarist...and hes asian lol

well then rock the hell on, i love dragonforce, just never knew who their guitarist was, even though they have like 3. cry for eternity is my favorite dragonforce song, whats yours?

uhhhhh..havent heard all of them but through the fire and flames is awesome!

lee.jarratt said:
i agree with both of you.
i want duck hunt, it would be so fun blasting them darn ducks heads off! (do you actually shoot ducks)
yeah, dude, you actually shoot ducks. i remember the original "duck hunt" for the nes, and your hunting dog would scare a bunch of ducks out of the bushes and you'd have to shoot as many as possible. :smilewinkgrin:

dodabird said:
yeah, dude, you actually shoot ducks. i remember the original "duck hunt" for the nes, and your hunting dog would scare a bunch of ducks out of the bushes and you'd have to shoot as many as possible. :smilewinkgrin:

I always thought it was crazy how it managed to pick up the signal I still think it was magic

dodabird said:

sounds awesome!

WiiZero said:
I always thought it was crazy how it managed to pick up the signal I still think it was magic

What did you think it was? Science? Of course it was magic!

Really. People these days :nono:

Now on topic, I'd like to see the Zapper return for a new duck hunt~
Oh I would~

TO SHOOT THAT DOG.... THAT LAUGHING DOG.

Back