Nintendo

xXxWiixXx

Wii Owner
Dec 8, 2006
Wii Online Code
4910-3433-7867-8297
1.When did the company first begin?
2.Who was Nintendo's first characters, and what was their correct names?

i htink he wants us to answer them, like as a quiz?

google_friend.jpg

u guys are real helpful....some people haven't been long-time fanboys like you all obviously are so try and help him out before calling him an idiot and stuff like that. sry xXxwiixXx but i don't know the answers to your questions.

scubasteve said:
u guys are real helpful....some people haven't been long-time fanboys like you all obviously are so try and help him out before calling him an idiot and stuff like that. sry xXxwiixXx but i don't know the answers to your questions.

What does being a long time fanboy have to do with anything.

Obviously the guy found this forum, so obviously he can find wikipedia and I would most certainly hope google.

ok. nintendo has existed from about 1768. fijiro yamauchi was the inventer of nintendo. i did a report in 5th grade. belive it or not, nintendo began as a card game. and, at the time of around 1768, there were no charictars. they were simple symbols on the cards. shigaru myamoto was the inventor of mario, and later peach, bowser, luigi. mario and luigi were actually first designed as plumbers. and later saved the alternate world and rescued princess peach from bowser. i speculate that mario and luigi were based on real people.

cake said:
ok. nintendo has existed from about 1768. fijiro yamauchi was the inventer of nintendo. i did a report in 5th grade. belive it or not, nintendo began as a card game. and, at the time of around 1768, there were no charictars. they were simple symbols on the cards. shigaru myamoto was the inventor of mario, and later peach, bowser, luigi. mario and luigi were actually first designed as plumbers. and later saved the alternate world and rescued princess peach from bowser. i speculate that mario and luigi were based on real people.

thats the kind of post i wanted to see, i don't have much knoweldge on it so i didn't know that, and vagrant, my point was maybe he didn't know the exact date as im sure most of u do,and could tell him, but would rather insult him, and sometimes people would rather get information from other people instead of online sources that may be a bit confusing, also this is a forum, its not like we're gonna miss out on breaking news here, if we take time to read his post, we just discuss things so let him ask all he wants and if u dont want to answer then don't but please dont insult him just to get your post count up and to make up for the fact that people in the real world might talk down on you the way you do to him online.

Last edited:
you are welcome. one of my policies is to never argue. arguing turns to insults, insults turn to inaproprate words, and inapropriate words turn to hate, pain, and anger.

WiiChat is a general discussion for the wii forum.

Forum meaning for discussion. Not asking simple, 10 second lookup question.

At least keep that in the lounge.

i understand that, and im not condoning that he was posting in the wrong section (although i did it just recently twice lol) im just saying its kind of annoying when he sees that somone has replied and thinks he's gonna get information but instead it's just a bombardment of insults that don't help him at all and probably don't anger him in the least bit so why do it?

scubasteve said:
i understand that, and im not condoning that he was posting in the wrong section (although i did it just recently twice lol) im just saying its kind of annoying when he sees that somone has replied and thinks he's gonna get information but instead it's just a bombardment of insults that don't help him at all and probably don't anger him in the least bit so why do it?

He's been doing it all day, I'm sure he's use to it by now.

Advice to all:

THINK BEFORE MAKING A NEW THREAD.

Back