nintendogs...hmm?

This game looks like a piece of crap. It's just a money-whore for Nintendo IMO. There is absolutely no possible way to have fun with this game...just no way.

How old are you? (no trying to be a jerk, it's a question)

ssbb_lover said:
This game looks like a piece of crap. It's just a money-whore for Nintendo IMO. There is absolutely no possible way to have fun with this game...just no way.

How old are you? (no trying to be a jerk, it's a question)
dude....youv goten real mean over the months... what happend man?:(

keyblader123 said:
dude....youv goten real mean over the months... what happend man?:(
No, you just have made me angry in the "Rate The Sig Above You" thread, if you check my posts in the past month or 2, i've actually gotten EXTREMELY more peppy/fun/loopy. :p Which is odd...anyways, ya. I was just saying that the game looks terrible to me.

its actually a solid game... but it gets kind of old after a couple weeks playing it. id say buy it if you can get it cheap.

actually, all i remember about nintendogs was that i played less than all of the girls and such that wanted to try it out when i would have my ds with me.

it is a fun game acutally.. you have to train your dogs to do tricks and entire competitions.... the game is basically what sky rocked the NDS's sales in Japan.... without nintendog's the NDS would not be what it is today so yah the game is good.... but it might not be for everyone's taste...

I own the game. I have the dogs since one year and I keep taking care of them. I do not go now to contest nor teach them tricks. I just walk them a couple of time a day and feed them. I have one DS opened the entire day with the doggies.

People gets bored because they walked 7 times theirs dogs... if you train 7 snorlax in a row... you get bored too.

As someone else stated it is fun for maybe a week max, I think your money could be better spend on other games

Back