Nintendo's Good For The Future

ocdan

Pastafarian
Oct 16, 2006
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Not only is Nintendo essential to gamers, but it seems they are trying to work on a better, healthier future for ue all... I mean, you got all the physical work out of the Wii now, and knowledge is to be learned from the DS. I have Brain Age and now know how to properly know how to play Sudoku, as well as the brain work and stuff. But thats not the end of the line, there's a crap load of educational games such as Big Brain Academy, and Cooking Mama kinda gives you a sense of cooking knowledge. I would love to thank Nintendo in advance for not just keeping be fit, but keeping me wise.........

Not to mention you've got the age ranking to try and keep yourself on track, right now Im 24 in Wii Sports (5 years off) and 44 in Brain Age (1st brain check, so Ill expect it to drop tomorrow)

Last edited:
ocdan said:
Not only is Nintendo essential to gamers, but it seems they are trying to work on a better, healthier future for ue all... I mean, you got all the physical work out of the Wii now, and knowledge is to be learned from the DS. I have Brain Age and now know how to properly know how to play Sudoku, as well as the brain work and stuff. But thats not the end of the line, there's a crap load of educational games such as Big Brain Academy, and Cooking Mama kinda gives you a sense of cooking knowledge. I would love to thank Nintendo in advance for not just keeping be fit, but keeping me wise.........

Not to mention you've got the age ranking to try and keep yourself on track, right now Im 24 in Wii Sports (5 years off) and 44 in Brain Age (1st brain check, so Ill expect it to drop tomorrow)
doing stuff i can do in real life doesnt appeal to me much, i mean, that is why i play video games, to do stuff i couldnt do in real life..

Sovieto said:
doing stuff i can do in real life doesnt appeal to me much, i mean, that is why i play video games, to do stuff i couldnt do in real life..
yeah I guess, but right now its cold and snowy out so yeah, i guess it depends on players location...

Back