Nitnedo bringing the H.A.M.M.E.R down?

Lord Haku

I have returned
Jul 3, 2006
Village Hidden in the Mist
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Yes nitndeo famed project H.A.M.M.E.R fits players in a futureist world where cyborgs have taken over. Your mission? To smash everything in front of you and have fun doing it. Your Hammer will be controlled using the wii remote, so if you swing up down side to side, your sure to kick some robot but doing it.

I really enjoy where nitnido is going with this. I mean face it the gamecube didn't have enough good mature games. Not saying that all games for gamecube where for kids, but the absence of many mature games reallly hurt the genre. Now nitnedo are giving Mature a change with project H.A.M.M.E.R. Becuase there is nothing like rampaging through citiys killing cyborgs with a giant hammer:cool:

yeah PJ H.A.M.M.E.R will be a great game cause it will bring all the fun of the wiimote to a hammer!

did some one say hammer

11463886030812th.gif

Yeah I think it will be awsome, but I've talked 2 some other ppl (I won't name anyone in particular, but they are on this forum!) and they said it'll be lifeless since u'r just swinging a hammer and destroying things. But that's there opinion, nintendo hasn't really gotten into depth about it though, i'm sure it will have really detailed lvl's and a great story plot.

Hopefully, it won't suffer the same fate that Malice for Xbox did.

Malice: Bad hammer game.
hammer_swing.jpg

Project H.A.M.M.E.R. (Hopefully) good hammer game.
fea_gamepg_hammer.png

:scared:

Last edited:
:lol: I doubt it'll be like that lol. I've never even seen that game, and man am I glad. Dude that's seriously messed up!:tard:

that kid using the wii looks really weird

Lol, it looks like he's maybe having a little 2 much fun...a little 2 much...

LOL :D :D
thats not exactly what i was meaning he just looks out of place like his been impoed into the image. The feet look weird

Back