Nitrobike - A step above Excite Truck?

Usbord

Usbord
Apr 23, 2007
Netherlands
Helloo guys,

Whoever here saw the E3, might have heard of the game Nitrobike, that is going to be released during the 2007 Holiday by Ubisoft. It will have you racing in different tracks and in different areas. Some people say it is like Excite Truck which was published by Nintendo, but many say it's not because of the many differences. Not a lot has been told to the public about this game
and only a video has been shown, but of course certain things have been revealed to the public. One of them is that there will be over 20 different areas, and I am not so sure yet about the multi-player, but don't worry because you can race online with your friends with up to four people. That will seem preety fun to me!

This is what the vice president of Ubisoft publishing has told us:

"Ubisoft is thrilled to be introducing the first Motocross game available for Wii. Nitrobike's fun and fast-paced gameplay is sure to be a hit for Wii owners for the holiday season."

The Wii remote is used the same way as in Excite Truck, so you will have to tilt it left and right to turn. However, if you have bought the Ubisoft wheel or will wait for the Wii Wheel that is supposed to come out in 2008, the racing will seem even more realistic!

For a full description of the game and the trailer that has been published, check them out at IGN at the link below:

Hope this has been helpful to you! http://wii.ign.com/articles/804/804226p1.html

thanks for the info, rep time. im looking forward to this. finally some good online play.

how can you say that, yes it was easy to finish but it was still a fun game to play, i dont regret buying it

Excite Truck needed more tracks, more vehicles, and some more customization options. And above all Online mode.

All of those are offered by Nitrobike. Cant wait.

Excited Truck, I played that at a Video Game store, and I actually really liked how it played, this was well before I had my Wii and I only played a demo so..

But this Nitrobike sounds promising, thanks for sharing.

Back