Nmag- Snaking confirmed for Mario Kart Wii (Plus much more)

nic7

Wiichat Member
Aug 22, 2006
Iowa, America
Wii Online Code
8853-1952-9704-6115

News coming from Nmag

nmag02_08s_cover.jpg

Nmag said:
Sliding and snaking confirmed
Baby Peach, Boo to be drivers
online battle mode
16 new + 16 old courses
different vehicles for every driver
controls can be compared to Excite Truck

What is Snaking?

So.. Snaking.. Good or Bad?

Blast it all.
BRAWNY.

IT'S ME AND YOU AGAINST THE WORLD.

I just want LAN to be confirmed.

Frogger said:
What a bunch of irony.

what other ways are there to tell a spammer that they are spamming without spamming yourself?

the snaking has always been a good part of mario karts so i am happy:wink: :wink: :wink: :aureola: :smilewinkgrin: :yesnod:

ohhhhhh my gooooooooosh........ I was really hoping that there WOULD NOT be snaking in this game. I hate people who get really good at it and win every time. It's just stupid. Turn a bunch of times and you can go faster! How dumb is that?

Snaking reminds me so heavily of shuffling, its ridiculous. Its seriously like a spitting image.

Haven't played MK since the N64, looking forward to it with or without snakes. Although the question remains, should I play fair, or go over to the dark side? hmm.

No person that has been on the chan sites can leave this allone without postin this

LevesqueIsKing said:
Snaking reminds me so heavily of shuffling, its ridiculous. Its seriously like a spitting image.

Haven't played MK since the N64, looking forward to it with or without snakes. Although the question remains, should I play fair, or go over to the dark side? hmm.

My side, deary.

Back