Nmag- Snaking confirmed for Mario Kart Wii (Plus much more)

meh, snaking i could go either way really, doesnt bug me or appeal to me

zapasant93 said:
meh, snaking i could go either way really, doesnt bug me or appeal to me

My thoughts exactly. I can do it, so if I'm playing people who like to Snake, I do too. But I prefer not to, so if I'm playing non snakers, then I don't either.

to go with dark prinny

928518_20050601_screen015.jpg

ing

yeahhhhhh!!!!!!!11

Constant power boost? Sounds cheap for online mode, maybe disable it then? I think it'd be good if you were stuck in SP.

Cool to have the option I guess.

By the way, what game camo is that from? Snakes face looks like Big Bosses (ex. from MGS3) but I've never seen that camo.

Darkprinny said:
No person that has been on the chan sites can leave this allone without postin this
lmao :lol:
Seriously, though, I don't care whether or not there's snaking, i play either way.

hmm. so snaking is when u drive left 2 right to go faster never heard of it. well i dont have a ds eather.

im glad power sliding(snaking) is in!
on mk64 if there was no miniturbo it would be more boring. less challenge.

for all snaking haters, theres battle mode. just get good at that to own people.

It's cheap. It's not how the game was meant to be played and sucks the fun out of the game. If it were, the computer racers would do it in the single player mode. People abusing cheap tactics are only going to drive people away from the game and deter beginners from playing. That's pretty much has happened with Strikers.

nic7 said:
My thoughts exactly. I can do it, so if I'm playing people who like to Snake, I do too. But I prefer not to, so if I'm playing non snakers, then I don't either.

Once I learned how to snake that will be my oppinion as well. I would rather not but if they do it than Ill join in

As many others have said, snaking is just a piss poor reason to add fun. The computer doesn't use it ((or if it did it wasn't enough for me to notice)) and it absolutely ruins online fun. I hate playing people who snake the entire race, it's just not fun then. And when beginners want to try out mario kart ((As my gf did on my ds)) they turn away because of losers who abuse the snaking.

Keep it in the game, but disable it online or separate tracks so only certain tracks allow it ((Like Rainbow Road....))

Baby Peach? Very creative character there... As for snaking I'm in a similar position to this:
nic7 said:

I love snaking, I always have. I don't see what's wrong with it, power sliding did give you more of an edge, it just depends on whatever people judge as corners. ;)

And you are so getting in this Eagles, I watched you snake with me!

Back