NMH eludes me once again...

Dbomb3

wiiwii
Oct 2, 2007
San jose
Wii Online Code
6089-6603-3065-9651
this must be the 3rd time i went to gamestop (or tried to) and it wasnt there.... 2 days ago i wanted to make sure that they had it, so i called em up. nope, then yesterday i called em, said they had it, went there, last one was just sold... just now i was drivin by and decided to pop in... not there.

this is bad news for me but it seems that NMH is gaining a lot of popularity, which is really good consisdering the wii's 3rd party support at this point.

actually though it seems like good news, its actually bad news. almost every copy they put out was sold, but they are holding some back because they are unsure of if it will sell or not.

thas said:
actually though it seems like good news, its actually bad news. almost every copy they put out was sold, but they are holding some back because they are unsure of if it will sell or not.

So, are you hiding a conspiracy theory inside that opinion?

But, this does sound like good news. I hope that the sales reflect on your difficulty to find it.

nic7 said:
So, are you hiding a conspiracy theory inside that opinion?

But, this does sound like good news. I hope that the sales reflect on your difficulty to find it.

i got my info off the vgchartz forums. try going there and looking yourself. but dont talki to the people there. they will say stuff like blah has a great week or blah sells less than expected or even blah blah has legs. they are like freaking reporters. i just hope they dont do the same thing with canada.

Well I keep getting different answers up here in the Great White North.
Jan 31st..Feb 1st..Feb 7th. I just want the darn thing already, has a date been set for Canada, because I am tired of going to most stores and having employees looking at me with a "Duhhh" look on their face :lol:

CantGetAWii said:
Well I keep getting different answers up here in the Great White North.
Jan 31st..Feb 1st..Feb 7th. I just want the darn thing already, has a date been set for Canada, because I am tired of going to most stores and having employees looking at me with a "Duhhh" look on their face :lol:

wait so we dont know for sure that its coming out tomorrow. well thats just great.also have you got that huge snow storm yet? i havent but its suppose to be here tomorrow and i was planning on going to the store to buy this game.

LOL I found two used copies I guess some soccer mom booted it up and heard **** heads and it was time to take this puppy back! LOL

Really they better get more copies out there because some one is going to get beat up over this game...LOL

thas said:
wait so we dont know for sure that its coming out tomorrow. well thats just great.also have you got that huge snow storm yet? i havent but its suppose to be here tomorrow and i was planning on going to the store to buy this game.

Well it was more so my local Blockbuster that said the 7th. I hope places like Best Buy get it tomorrow, is that what you have heard?

And no we haven't got the storm here yet, but if we get it tomorrow my mom won't be willing to drive me into town to pick this up.

CantGetAWii said:
Well it was more so my local Blockbuster that said the 7th. I hope places like Best Buy get it tomorrow, is that what you have heard?

And no we haven't got the storm here yet, but if we get it tomorrow my mom won't be willing to drive me into town to pick this up.

well, most places i hear that its coming out tomorrow. bestbuy is denying the fact that they are selling the game and futureshop says the 7th. i havent checked ebgames though. im not even going to try to ask rogersvideo.

It better come out tomorrow.
I don't see the sense of it coming out on the 22nd in the U.S. but it comes out so much later in Canada? C'mon.

Feb 1st isn't bad, but 7th is pretty brutal.

CantGetAWii said:
It better come out tomorrow.
I don't see the sense of it coming out on the 22nd in the U.S. but it comes out so much later in Canada? C'mon.

Feb 1st isn't bad, but 7th is pretty brutal.

if im not wrong, the 7th was the original release date for Canada and USA, and futureshop is not reliable for release date. so i really think its going to be tomorrow.

i just want it now... its pissin me off more that its out here yet i cant find it....

thas said:
if im not wrong, the 7th was the original release date for Canada and USA, and futureshop is not reliable for release date. so i really think its going to be tomorrow.

Hopefully thats the case.
Cus I do remember that being the original date, then they wanted it pushed up because of Brawl then that got pushed back. PM me or something tomorrow and fill me in on the details though, I'll do the same as well if I end up going.

Back