NMH eludes me once again...

DstyCube said:
Even I cant find this game!!
I want it soo bad!

ubisoft didnt ship very many. the amount shipped to USA is somewhere around 45000. most of which is sold out according to the reporters of vgchartz.

Mmm, I went to gamestop today and I never actually checked to see if they have it. But since I hardly see people who are actually buying the games, im pretty sure I could get it if I wanted. Probably depends where you live. Wii gets sold out here too, but I really never see anyone buy a Wii game or even in the Wii section. The last time was when I went to go buy Gears of War back in september I think. I saw like 2 girls in the section.

^^ What's wrong with girls being in the section?

Don't waste your money until you've rented it. I made that mistake. Now it sits on my shelf collecting dust.

gamestop isn't too good about having newer games in stock, especially fairly popular ones.

i had to go to several gamestops to get Silent Hill Origins when it was first released, and even then they only had one copy.

Ashwii00 said:
^^ What's wrong with girls being in the section?

Don't waste your money until you've rented it. I made that mistake. Now it sits on my shelf collecting dust.

Did you know much about the game, who was making it etc.
Or did you just buy it for the sake of doing so?

If you are ever unsure of a new game renting is the way to go for sure if you want to check it out. I looked up as much as I could of the game, read previews/reviews, watched Gameplay etc. and was pleased with this game and it interested me. Sorry you didn't enjoy the game, but thats your own doing.

^btw do you know if it came out in canada today? i probably cant go due to the weather. but i need to know because either way im going out tomorrow.

As of yet know, I can't go out due to weather restrictions either.
But like you I am going out tomorrow no matter what, if I learn anything new I will let you know.

Maybe some more Canadians can weigh in on the No More Heroes matter? :lol:

CantGetAWii said:
As of yet know, I can't go out due to weather restrictions either.
But like you I am going out tomorrow no matter what, if I learn anything new I will let you know.

Maybe some more Canadians can weigh in on the No More Heroes matter? :lol:

what no more heroes matter? the small shippments?

CantGetAWii said:
Did you know much about the game, who was making it etc.
Or did you just buy it for the sake of doing so?

If you are ever unsure of a new game renting is the way to go for sure if you want to check it out. I looked up as much as I could of the game, read previews/reviews, watched Gameplay etc. and was pleased with this game and it interested me. Sorry you didn't enjoy the game, but thats your own doing.

Oh yeah, let me tell ya. I just walked into Gamestop and decided to throw away 50 dollars on a game I had no idea what it was about. Of COURSE I researched it. I extensively research every single game I buy. I watched gameplay videos, read reviews, user comments...they all looked good to me. It was just totally different when I sat down to play it. Couldn't quite get into it. Don't criticize people because they just don't like I game you obsess over. I just thought it was extremely overdone in the press and it really isn't that great of a game.

And...CantGetAWii....have you even PLAYED the game yet? It seems as though you haven't even bought it yet. How can you call me out if you are doing the same thing? Lol. Srsly.

Ashwii00 said:
And...CantGetAWii....have you even PLAYED the game yet? It seems as though you haven't even bought it yet. How can you call me out if you are doing the same thing? Lol. Srsly.

im pretty sure that he would of if he could, but you see its not out. it was suppose to be out today but there is too much snow to go outside.:sick:

I know it's not out...which is why his whole schpeel was absolutely redundant. Whatevs.

Ashwii00 said:
I know it's not out...which is why his whole schpeel was absolutely redundant. Whatevs.

people will always want to defend the games they like, its human nature. what exactly didnt you like about the game. if you say it was repetitive, do you mean the fighting system or the actual missions.:confused:

Back