NMH, my very short review

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Story (6) The Story is cheesy but ok, about being the number 1 killer and getting the girl.

Graphics (10) Outstanding. The graphics kickass, very good comic book feel and the cutscenes are great. of course the mapping could've needed work, the map looks like some intellevision grapicss but its ok.

Controls (10) The controls work very good with the wii

Overall 8.8/10 The jobs are ok, But anyway if your a gamer that love violence and a bloodbath, then this game is for you. i always think when i play the game i'm luke skywalker hehe

I haven't finished it yet, since I just bought it at 830 last night. And then spent most of my day today messing around with my new HDTV i bought this afternoon. But my SO FAR AS OF RIGHT NOW review score is 10/10. This game combines everything I've ever loved about media and throws it into one awesome otaku amalgam. The old 8-bit melodies, the anime and gunpla references, the cool graphical style, the attitudes, the pop culture references...it's all there and I'm right there to lap it all up.

it seems like a good game. i just hate the fact that its not here in canada yet. anyone know when its coming to canada and can you show proof.

i hate it when peope review as 10/10. perfect.
no game is ever perfect. nothing.
there wo;; always be drawbacks.

I would think with pop-ins and framerate graphics would get 8 or 9.

But still looking like a promising Wii title. Gonna have to get this game.

Giving this game a 10/10 would be ludicrous, it has its problems. But so does every game. I would say it lands somewhere in the mid 8s.

T3kNi9e said:
I would think with pop-ins and framerate graphics would get 8 or 9.

But still looking like a promising Wii title. Gonna have to get this game.

some people dont care about technical problems and they look past them easily. btu i understand where your coming from.

Back