No access to WII shop channel

bubba_paul_bear

WiiChat Member
Feb 6, 2007
Help
We just hooked up our WII and set up the Wireless Access point. A went well, was able to find and connect to the access point, download the updates, go to the news and forcast channels find, but when we tried the WII Shop channel, it hangs on the " Connecting Please Wait" . Well called the Nintendo support, and after about an hr. was told that the WII will not work with Satellite internet connection. I find this hard to believe since I am able to connect and download updates, and access the other channels. Has anyone else had this problem?
Thanks

bubba_paul_bear said:
Help
We just hooked up our WII and set up the Wireless Access point. A went well, was able to find and connect to the access point, download the updates, go to the news and forcast channels find, but when we tried the WII Shop channel, it hangs on the " Connecting Please Wait" . Well called the Nintendo support, and after about an hr. was told that the WII will not work with Satellite internet connection. I find this hard to believe since I am able to connect and download updates, and access the other channels. Has anyone else had this problem?
Thanks
yes we are having same problem as you other channels ok just wii shop we can get on it now and again

same problem here!

keeps on trying to connect but no cigar!

I went to rent rayman while it was connecting and when I came back it was still at the same page lol...

any help would be really appreciated ! thanks

BTW my router is DI-614+

at first I couldnt even get it to connect to the Wii shop, it was giving me that error code 051330 or something like that... but now I got it fixed... Only need to get the ''connecting. Please Wait...'' page to finish connecting lol...

I fixed it!

change the channel in ur router config to 1

thanks to the person who posted this in the Error code thread!

thanks a lot

Back