No Castlevania For Wii

Just give him a little while and there will be one for the Wii, everyone first says that thinking oh no players will get tired and hate the game but then they start to use the Wii-mote and get hooked, look at ubisoft and EA. Also I played Wii sports all day with my family for like 3 days and we were a little sore like a workout, actually Wii makes you healty but not tired, I'm actually going to play here in a second again to get everything in LOZ that I may have missed, but a whip castlvania would be great for the Wii, maybe even a selection menu to go first person and the graphic power of the Wii is well enough to do Next-gen, from what I've seen of PS3 the graphics are PS2 with longer draw distances as developers will not spend the time to load 100 million more polygons on a player and the real grass I haven't seen but in madden, the Wii on LOZ has awesome graphics with long draw distances, you can actually stand on one side of hyrule and still see the castle in 3d. All in all this guys lying since if he really didn't care he wouldn't even talk about it.

Carlos said:
On a recent edition of Nintendo Power there was an interview with Koji Igarashi, the producer of Castlevania. He doesnt like the wii-mote and he wouldnt want a game in wich you have to mimick the movement of a whip.

Source: Castlevania Producer Says No To The Wiimote! » Nintendo Wii Zone
Unfortunately though, in the gaming industry, personal likes and dislikes account for squat. What they do is for money. If the Wii sells enough, you'll see a Castlevania title materialise.

"gimmicky controls"?! What a load of crap. I've yet to play a Wii but it looks totally revolutionary in terms of actual gameplay, which really should be more important than anything like graphics. Whats the point of jawdropping graphics if the game is as clunky as hell to play in terms of the controller?

I agree with what Squall said. The Wii will reach a different fanbase and expand markets. Its not as "must-have" amongst the cool kids, whereas real gamers will give Wii a chance.

I hope they make a Wii game for Castlevania because it would be fun if you have to mimick the movment of the whip.

Back